QUESTION

soso

I thought it was a joke  ?  ... on  'are we intelligent enough '  .

If its a real question ... I think its better addressed by   its opposite;   are we too stupid ?

In 'stupid theory'  (Stupidynamics    ....  :)   )  ... it states the number of stupid people is always more than we think ... in fact , its always more than we can think .... and that is a rather scary progression as the more you realise the more stupid people there are, there are always more .

What I particularly like in this theory is the definition ; basically there are 4 divisions ;  an intelligent person makes choices and enacts decisions that benefit themselves and others at the same time. A stupid person makes choices and enacts decisions that  do not  benefit themselves and others at the same time.  ( the other divisions are 'bandit, who takes others benefits for themselves, and the victim, who has their benefits taken off them ).

I don't know if we are intelligent   'enough '  .... but I often feel we could do with a whole lot more 'intelligence'  (according to the above definitions )

( Whooops, nearly forgot the link  ;    http://harmful.cat-v.org/people/basic-laws-of-human-stupidity/  )