Homozygous Deaf Genes

Tudor101

I was given a scenario in which a woman is heterozygous for the deafness gene, her husband also being heterozygous. I was asked to complete a punnett square, in which I used D for the deafness gene and d for the hearing gene, and I got DD, Dd, Dd and dd, so from that I figured that there's a 75% chance of carrying the deafness gene, 25% of the child being deaf and 25% of the child being able to hear.

Assuming the woman had another child, I was supposed to give the probability of her having two deaf children in a row, and I thought that would still be 25%, thought something tells me I am extremely wrong.

Finally, I'm supposed to give the probability of the woman having 3 deaf children in a row and to explain why that is. I'm a bit stuck on the probability bits, my apologies if this is a dumb question to ask.

1 hour ago, Tudor101 said:

Assuming the woman had another child, I was supposed to give the probability of her having two deaf children in a row, and I thought that would still be 25%, thought something tells me I am extremely wrong.

it would be 0.25 x 0.25 = ...