The Irony of Randomness

Dubbelosix

4 hours ago, Dubbelosix said:

2) The wave function can fundamentally show, that there could be an intrinsic over-reaching statistical field that could be governing everything. 

The wave function can fundamentally slow, that there could be an intrinsic over-reaching statistical field that could be governing everything

The verb slow is intransitive and works perfectly with the comma and makes sense in the context of Heisenberg.
The following clause works if you strikeout the "that", and makes perfect sense within the context of QM.

8 minutes ago, Dubbelosix said:

Why would I put in the word slow, where you would put it? I look back and it doesn't even make grammatical sense. 

Hold to that thought because this could have been an innocent question, except... you don't seem to realise questioning someone's ability to speak English, could actually be offensive to someone borne in Leeds? lol... This forum has had many surprises. 

And I mean that in a good way. I have learned quickly about how to trend here. 

Is this a claim that you or someone from Leeds (My family has relatives there) only use perfect English and never make a mistake?

Yes? Where about's?

I was borne in Morley. 

I now live in Scotland. 

And sure, we make mistakes all the time, only that, your suggestion baffles me as the word I should have used. 

suggestion*

Edited by Dubbelosix

26 minutes ago, studiot said:

So shall we leave it that you are more interested in squabbling over English than establishing some Physics?

The only response to all my attempts to discuss Physics has been inflated accusations followed by personal attacks.

That would not be my response to someone who said to me "What you say is all very well and I'm sure you know some (or even many) things I don't. but I know some stuff you don't"

I would be receptive to new ideas (to me) from any source.

As it is well past 1 am, English time I repeat my quote and wish you goodnight.

But they have, you were the one making an issue of inserting words were they couldn't even make sense. 

It is offensive, sorry you don't like this. BUT remarking on my ability to speak English, while being born English, is an offensive remark. It just adds to your stupidity when you insert the word ''slow'' and it doesn't even make grammatical sense. 

I saw it, I saw what word you crossed out and you replaced it with ''slow''. Then tell me who speaks English?

And I told you more than once, the word I chose was right and you continued with your rhetoric. I saw it, maybe others did as well. 

Can I ask you a personal question?

Strange, would I be stressing too much now, for that answer that physicists are supposed to be well known in, that the collapse has an entirely deterministic process?

Edited by Dubbelosix