Need programmers to save my mobile phone

Moreno

It seems there is a unique mobile phone that already became part of my personality, somehow. I need help of programmers either for payment or volunteers to clean it from viruses and save it from hackers. Some firewall would be helpful too. I athorise any qualified person to act in my best needs.

Also, it would be interesting to know if there any free virtual reality modulators which can be installed on mobile phones.

Edited by Moreno

To be 100% sure your phone is free of viruses you will need to send it back to the manufacturer and get their firmware reinstalled. Phone drivers tend to be device specific so I can't just give you an arbitrary firmware in the hope it will work.

Sometimes manufacturer firmware can be found on their website if the phone was very buggy. For instance the Samsung galaxy S8 firmware can be found here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/galaxy-s8-unlocked#downloads 

Note that region is important two phones with the same model number but manufactured for different phone carriers and countries will tend to have different firmware.

Edited by fiveworlds

Good reply fiveworlds, +1 , but will the manufacturer actually cooperate?

Only if the phone is under warranty and even then they'll try to tell you it was the apps you installed so they don't bear responsibility to fix it. All the firmware would be available for people like me to fix phones but it isn't. They want people going back to the manufacturer and buying new phones. Apple used to brick people's phones if you replaced a button but they got sued so I imagine they don't do that anymore. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/seattle-law-firm-files-first-lawsuit-against-apple-over-iphone-error-53

Edited by fiveworlds

1 hour ago, Moreno said:

It seems there is a unique mobile phone that already became part of my personality, somehow. I need help of programmers either for payment or volunteers to clean it from viruses

What evidence do you have that the phone has a virus? 

5 hours ago, fiveworlds said:

Apple used to brick people's phones if you replaced a button but they got sued so I imagine they don't do that anymore. 

But FBI claimed they've succeeded to crack an Apple smartphone with help of Israeli-based company. So, it means private companies are capable to avoid the need to rely on manufacturer?

5 hours ago, Strange said:

What evidence do you have that the phone has a virus? 

An undesirable activity in form of annoying visual and sound messages.