Rethinking my major as a biology major.

Radam

I'm currently in my second year of college, majoring in biology. I don't live in the US but I eventually hope to transfer to a university there (or in Canada) next year. Recently though, I've been reading the experiences of many biology majors and a huge number of them actually regret getting a BSc in biology. I was initially thinking of getting my PhD after I'm done with my degree, but then I was told by many that they weren't satisfied and financially well-off, even. I'm also uncertain how I will finance the PhD program. 
I have a passion for physics and I decided biology over physics instead, but I don't know if I made the right choice. I haven't taken a physics class yet, so I would be very far behind if I wanted to switch majors. I've heard that CS is a pretty useful skill to adopt, but I don't have much of an interest in the field as a whole.

I have a 4.0 gpa, so grades aren't a problem, but I feel like I may be putting in all this effort and then ending up wasting my time. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Edited by Radam

If you like physics more then I would go for that.  It's not uncommon for people in university to change majors midway through their studies.  

Hail I've switched majors a couple times trying to figure out what field is best for me.  I started out in Criminal Justice then Culinary/Baking.  The best thing about the science fields is a lot of them bleed into each other.  There may be a way to combine your bio courses in conjunction with your love of physics?

It's better to realize you don't want to do something while your still in school and go the right route then put in 4-6 years get your degree and THEN realize you don't want to do it for the rest of your working life.

Ironically enough I am in Bio right now LOL.  And it is on of the majors I am considering going in.