Intelligence test

Chriss

18 minutes ago, Strange said:

How do you know that? 

Just more baseless claims.

After I could recognize intelligence I became obsessed with it and at 27 and a half I discovered the intelligence cycle. My brother could recognize it at 29 and a half, he has a lower intelligence than me.

1 hour ago, Chriss said:

Maybe they can find two brain regions that are forming or maturing their connection at this age.

Or maybe they cannot find them. Maybe they will find intelligent life on other planets. Maybe a meteor will destroy earth in 20 years. Maybe the big bang is an incorrect model. Maybe Bush did 9/11.

I object to this thread still persisting. You're insulting people who come here to discuss science. You're talking nonsense. You have no evidence for anything. You intentionally refuse to even look for evidence or calculate it in some form. You're basing your conclusions on sample sizes of a few people you know. You're the exact opposite of what a real researcher is. Get serious.

5 hours ago, Chriss said:

There is an age at which intelligence can be recognized. It depends on the person's intelligence. The ones that are intelligent can recognize it at about 18 yo and the ones that are less at about 35 - 40 yo old and even more.

Unless you can come up with evidence for that, there's nothing scientific to say.

20 hours ago, Chriss said:

After I could recognize intelligence I became obsessed with it and at 27 and a half I discovered the intelligence cycle. My brother could recognize it at 29 and a half, he has a lower intelligence than me.

Most of us stop dividing our yearly age by about 12 and three quarters.

19 hours ago, Chriss said:

Maybe they can find two brain regions that are forming or maturing their connection at this age. Here is a news on a similar study https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170327083433.htm

That study is of four-year-olds, which does seem similar to a 27 and half-year-old.

!

Moderator Note

After repeated requests for supportive evidence have gone ignored, I think it's safe to say the OP is not going to be able to satisfy the requirements of mainstream arguments. Since this won't fly in the Speculations forum without some kind of mature and reasoned approach, it can't go there either. I think it's best this just stop now.

Chriss, this kind of guesswork is not what we're about here. There are plenty of places on the web that are, so you won't lack for input. But don't bring this up here again unless you're prepared to defend it rigorously.