can anyone help

sci-man

1 hour ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

Wiki, for example, seems to look at it as Studiot does:

And yet the entire article is about the impossibility of perpetual motion [machines].

1 hour ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

A machine that possess the will of Motion comes from the transfer of a force from a different dimension  not from energy removal .

You really shouldn't post this sort of drivel in the main science parts of the forum.

Listen sci-man...
I know you're just a kid, and you think anything is possible; I was the same at your age, and I wish I still had that attitude.

You've had some good people tell you what the laws of science restrict you from doing, and Roger telling you differently and just confusing everyone. Did any of his answers/suggestions even make any sense ? What exactly is 'will of motion' and 'transfer of force from another dimension' ? I'm sure if you do a google search for these terms , you'll get nothing relevant.

You seem pretty bright, take the information you've been given here, and do your own research on various sites ( such as Wiki ). I' sure you'll find plenty relating thermodynamic laws to perpetual motion machines and their impossibility.
You'll soon find out what the rest of us already know about Roger.

15 hours ago, Strange said:

And yet the entire article is about the impossibility of perpetual motion [machines].

You really shouldn't post this sort of drivel in the main science parts of the forum.

The problem is not generating Perpetual motion or "Stored Energy in some form" but a machine that takes more energy than is stored from the device, if you had a true Perpetual Motion generator, it would run forever without any fuel, that is the impossible part.  In ones that have electromagnetic components this breaks Maxwell's equations if that field generates the extra energy. In the form of Moving devices that breaks the conservation of Energy and momentum, if the device generates extra energy added to the motion. Both of these have mechanical resistance and electromagnetic resistance and should not even put out as much energy as input being less than 100% efficient. Oh, ya, you can spin or flow something nearly forever no problems in that as long as Friction or Electromagnetic Resistance is low enough, you just cannot work these devices forever or longer than the initial energy stored minus friction ,electromagnetic resistance,  and output, that is what breaks all of the laws. This being a misunderstanding about the difference between Work and Energy.

This being the energy function that governs all of that.

∑E = (q * ΔV) + 1/2 (L*I2) + 1/4 (M1 * (R1 - r1)2 * ω12) + 1/2 (M1 * V12) + 1/2 (∑F12 / L13 * B12) + 1/4 (M2 * (R2 - r2)2 * ω22) + 1/2 (M2 * V22) + 1/2 (∑F22 / L23 * B22) + 1/4 (M3 * (R3 - r3)2 * ω32) + 1/2 (M3 * V32) + 1/2 (∑F32 / L33 * B32) - (I2 * Δt * p * L / A) - ( Φ1 * L1 / H1) - ( Φ2 * L2 / H2) - ( Φ3 * L3/ H3)

∑E = Energy Stored in System in joules
q = Charge of Battery in columbs 
ΔV = Voltage of Battery in Volts
L = Length of Wire in meters
I = Current in Wire in amps
A = Area of a cross section of wire in meters^2
p = Resistivity of the material of the wire in ohms per meter
Δt = time the system is active in seconds
M1 = Mass of Alternator Disc in kilograms
R1 = Radius of Outer Alternator Disc in meters
r1 = Radius of Inner Alternator disc in meters
ω1 = Spin of Alternator disc in radians per second
V1 = Velocity of Alternator disc in meters per second
∑F1 = Sum of Forces of Alternator Magnets in newtons
L1 = Length of Alternator in circumference in meters
B1 = Strength of Alternator Magnetic field in teslas
M2 = Mass of Power Inverter Disc in kilograms
R2 = Radius of Outer Power Inverter Disc in meters
r2 = Radius of Inner Power Inverter disc in meters
ω2 = Spin of Power Inverter disc in radians per second
V2 = Velocity of Power Inverter disc in meters per second
∑F2 = Sum of Forces of Power Inverter Magnets in newtons
L2 = Length of Power Inverter in circumference in meters
B2 = Strength of Power Inverter Magnetic field in teslas
M3 = Mass of Magnetic Motor Disc in kilograms
R3 = Radius of Outer Magnetic Motor Disc in meters
r3 = Radius of Inner Magnetic Motor disc in meters
ω3 = Spin of Magnetic Motor disc in radians per second
V3 = Velocity of Magnetic Motor disc in meters per second
∑F3 = Sum of Forces of Magnetic Motor Magnets in newtons
L3 = Length of Magnetic Motor in circumference in meters
B3 = Strength of Magnetic Motor Magnetic field in teslas
Φ1 = Magnetic flux of Alternator in webers
H1 = Magnetic Resistance of Alternator in Amp turns per weber
Φ2 = Magnetic flux of Power Inverter in webers
H2 = Magnetic Resistance of Power Inverter in Amp turns per weber
Φ3 = Magnetic flux of Magnetic Motor in webers
H3 = Magnetic Resistance of Magnetic Motor in Amp turns per weber

Edited by Vmedvil

2 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

The problem is not generating Perpetual motion or "Stored Energy in some form" but a machine that takes more energy than is stored from the device, if you had a true Perpetual Motion generator, it would run forever without any fuel, that is the impossible part.  In ones that have electromagnetic components this breaks Maxwell's equations if that field generates the extra energy. In the form of Moving devices that breaks the conservation of Energy and momentum, if the device generates extra energy added to the motion. Both of these have mechanical resistance and electromagnetic resistance and should not even put out as much energy as input being less than 100% efficient. Oh, ya, you can spin or flow something nearly forever no problems in that as long as Friction or Electromagnetic Resistance is low enough, you just cannot work these devices forever or longer than the initial energy stored minus friction ,electromagnetic resistance,  and output, that is what breaks all of the laws. This being a misunderstanding about the difference between Work and Energy.

I think you have some misunderstandings of your own here.

hey guys thanks for the help and I think that I can do this but i don't have materials ( that will work ) so it might be a while before you see it in a news article. 

p.s roger my idea is based off of a lot of things together and I think that that is why it has never been made before most of the time its one or two things but mine is a lot of things

Edited by sci-man

6 minutes ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

What? You don't like my perpetual motion machine design?

(others might call it an Escher drawing)

I remember we had to build one of those in the seventh and 3/4 form at Hogwarts for placement at platform 7 and a half at Kings Cross.

:)

9 minutes ago, geordief said:

Is it spot the difference?Are there any opinions as to whether the universe itself might be a perpetual motion machine if  some assumptions were made?

If you are wondering why it's there twice...just my incompetence...I tried several times to edit one away.

3 minutes ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

If you are wondering why it's there twice...just my incompetence...I tried several times to edit one away.

Studiot explained to me how to delete frames if that is the problem. It involves using the back delete key (you have to click into the box first)