I need help

sci-man

But that doesn't mean you are up to it at this point in time. I'm telling you, focus on classical physics for now. Even the simplest classical physics is much more complicated than what you are being taught at school. At school, you are just taught to know some information about physics, you aren't necessarily taught to understand anything.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2017 at 2:37 PM, Lord Antares said:

You shouldn't be able to learn about ''quantum stuff'' at any useful level at this age. Mayb you get get an idea of what it is, but not much more than that. When you get to college, then you can study physics and hopefully be able to grasp this stuff. The majority of people have trouble with it.

That being said, you will need more than ''a little bit about physics'' to make a perpetual motion machine. You'd need magic.

'just because others have failed at something doesn't mean you should give up on trying to do it'- Me

• 9 months later...

i just wanted to say thank you all for helping me out with this and also that i have decided not to go to nasa or be a navy seal but i will go into a different field of work that involves science

Edited by sci-man