Trash talk from What Is Americas Biggest Problem?

scherado

1 minute ago, MigL said:

Is there a 'duration' limit on when you'll let us know, Scherado?

"Neither the North or the South were pleased at the time with the borders created."

But it wasn't the South that invaded the North.
Nor oppressed its people under a ruthless ruling dynasty which consider themselves gods ( in the 21st century ).
Nor been given foreign aid by the US to discontinue nuclear development, but continued it because they claim the US threaten them.
Nor fired on other nation's ships in international waters.
Nor assassinated uncles and half-brothers who they thought were a threat to their 'god' status.
Nor fired missiles into other countries ( Japanese ) airspace in what most would consider an act of war, while saying US aircraft, in international airspace, constitute an act of war against them.
And the list goes on and on...

Maybe if we had the balls to dispose of madmen, before they developed means to wage retaliatory war, a lot less people would die.
If North Korean aggression had been countered in the 70s, when they first started getting 'uppety', we wouldn't be in the situation today where millions of people's lives are at stake.

Seems like 1936 all over again.

I just read the entire post which I quoted.

I decided to put you onto my ignore list when I read the last sentence.

I will explain to anyone who is interested.

13 minutes ago, scherado said:

I just read the entire post which I quoted.

I decided to put you onto my ignore list when I read the last sentence.

I will explain to anyone who is interested.

Couldn't care less, can't imagine anyone else does either; so please, less trolling more interesting... so, pretty please with knobs on, write the OT f%$£ post. :P 

Edited by dimreepr

5 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I'm completely indifferent to your threats, I just like a good debate so I'm keen to read a post from you that's on topic. 

It wasn't a threat; I was giving you a chance to reconsider. Your question may be out of line as I've posted quite relevant content already. I've not done so in this thread, as I haven't decided what is America's biggest problem yet. It is a very broad question.

Just now, dimreepr said:

Could care less, can't imagine anyone else does either; so please, less trolling more interesting... so, pretty please with knobs on, write the OT f%$£ post. :P 

Are you aware that you are not the other guy? (MigL)

I can't believe I had to type that sentence.

1 minute ago, scherado said:

It wasn't a threat; I was giving you a chance to reconsider. Your question may be out of line as I've posted quite relevant content already. I've not done so in this thread, as I haven't decided what is America's biggest problem yet. It is a very broad question.

No shit Sherlock... :doh: