What causes to 3rd law of motion in theory of Newton

spiderweb

When an object hit another, molecular bonds are forced to leave each other(tear)  Inner dynamic of it come from Kinetic energy which was provided by Newton's third law. F=m*a.
What if there is no third law.
Nothing can be damaged physically by crash or hit. If you punch of an object, no acceleration force. At the moment of hit, there is no deceleration force too which causes damage. Let say gravity pulls 1 ton iron downward. it falls however acceleration of iron is at light speed? or faster.(there is no unlimited speed)
When it hits, no deceleration force to damage. It's like a photon. It would not has any weight so gravity somehow has link to 3rd law of Newton. World has constant acceleration 9.81
Solar sail is the way of pushing force of photons and black hole swallows the light. They are under the influence of Newton's 3rd law of it so they have a mass.
If gravity pull masses, it also pulls photons. World pulls photons. Gravity bends the light. Actual question is what causes to 3rd law of Newton.

Edited by spiderweb

44 minutes ago, spiderweb said:

When an object hit another, molecular bonds are forced to leave each other(tear)  Inner dynamic of it come from Kinetic energy which was provided by Newton's third law. F=m*a.
Nothing can be damaged physically by crash or hit. If you punch of an object, no acceleration force. At the moment of hit, there is no deceleration force too which causes damage. Let say gravity pulls 1 ton iron downward. it falls however acceleration of iron is at light speed? or faster.(there is no unlimited speed)
When it hits, no deceleration force to damage. It's like a photon. It would not has any weight so gravity somehow has link to 3rd law of Newton. World has constant acceleration 9.81
Solar sail is the way of pushing force of photons and black hole swallows the light. They are under the influence of Newton's 3rd law of it so they have a mass.
If gravity pull masses, it also pulls photons. World pulls photons. Gravity bends the light. Actual question is what causes to 3rd law of Newton.

That's my favourite part right there. Made it worth the read.

1 hour ago, spiderweb said:

Actual question is what causes to 3rd law of Newton.

After all that incoherent gibberish, this question. 

Nothing causes it. It seems to be a fundamental aspect of reality. But maybe it is related to energy conservation, which is related to symmetry; basically the fact that the laws of physics do not change over time.

12 hours ago, Strange said:

Nothing causes it. It seems to be a fundamental aspect of reality. But maybe it is related to energy conservation, which is related to symmetry; basically the fact that the laws of physics do not change over time.

I would say the direct connection is momentum. The forces are equal (an opposite) and the time of interaction is the same, so the impulse on each is the same magnitude.

28 minutes ago, spiderweb said:

comment is not about topic I wrote there. it's a judgement about something else that causes to be less productive, fruitless etc... if there is no idea about the topic please do not write comment. 

Which comment? They all seem to be addressed to your question. (Apart from the little diversion about whether I had been too harsh; I am willing to concede I was. And now you are back, I apologise.)

In what way do the comments (especially the excellent one from swansont) not answer your question?

14 minutes ago, spiderweb said:

if I continue to write answer for your comment. you do the same thing for me. thus it keeps in cycle that not relevant with topic. 

well, if you can't explain why swansont's answer was inadequate then I don't know how anyone can give you a better answer.

On 17/09/2017 at 9:25 PM, spiderweb said:

Actual question is what causes to 3rd law of Newton.

Let us start with a correction because you have stated Newton's second law not his third.

So did you mean really mean N2 not N3 as they are called for short?

14 minutes ago, spiderweb said:

some web pages called second, some third. you could figure it out by looking formula F=m*a. it's the most famous one of newton

If you want to become an expert on Newtons Laws I would recommend you follow the standard notation.

Otherwise

I) You will fail exams when they ask you to use N2 to prove something and you use the wrong law.

2) You will stumble over communications with others as you have just done with me.

3) You will come across more difficulties when you start to discuss the application to circular motion.

Now would you like an answer to your question about Netwon's second Law, N2?

Edited by studiot

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 4:25 PM, spiderweb said:

Well, you have most of this wrong there is a max speed limit, the speed of light. The Newtonian law  is just a relationship and a incorrect relationship at that as proved by Einstein but works well at things moving slowly, in any case, Force does not cause damage that is an incorrect statement Force causes acceleration. Photons do not have mass. Gravity is caused by Energy-Stress of mass on time-space, there would still be gravity. The Reason that Newtons laws of are true is Energy-Stress Tensor and momentum.

3926778_orig.jpg

1200px-StressEnergyTensor_contravariant.

10 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

Well, you have most of this wrong there is a max speed limit, the speed of light.

speed of light is limit for propulsion of solar sail I guess,  however no one could test the speed limit of any object yet.

10 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

Photons do not have mass

A Photon generate electricity by hitting solar panel that it releases electron. interaction of photon causes mechanical force in a solar sail propulsion. it must has mass.

5 hours ago, spiderweb said:

speed of light is limit for propulsion of solar sail I guess,  however no one could test the speed limit of any object yet.

A Photon generate electricity by hitting solar panel that it releases electron. interaction of photon causes mechanical force in a solar sail propulsion. it must has mass.

Well, no I do tell you that the speed of light has been tested or else CERN or Fermilab Particles would go faster than the speed of light with around a TeV of Energy.

Photons have no rest mass, they only have Energy, but not mass. I know it sounds paradoxical, but it is a true statement.  

10 hours ago, spiderweb said:

Photons have momentum, but no mass. p=E/c
Having momentum is true even of EM radiation in classical physics.