I have a theory about creating of Parallel Universes.

Aqshin Xavier Alisoy

So we know that obliques are bending the space-time. But I have got an idea that the obliques doesnt bending the space-time, they are pulling the space-time to theirselves. Or we can explain that space-time is like iron and obliques are magnet.

So if any obliques pulling fabric of space-time and cover theirselves with fabric of space-time, it will become parallel universe. 

I know this is madness but without any reasons I wanted to share this there. I dont have any scientific facts to prove it. Think it like a just an idea. 

I hope I can tell my idea with my not bad english. If I have any wrongs in grammar sorry.

1 hour ago, Silvestru said:

By that "theory" these parallel universes would be very tiny. Not really Universes but more patches of different reality I guess.

*I say "tiny" compared to the actual Universe. 

Reveal hidden contents

Imagini pentru black hole

As you know universes are enlarging every moment. Why dont this ? 

1 hour ago, Silvestru said:

By that "theory" these parallel universes would be very tiny.

And I want to believe that you are not doing sarcasm by writing: By that 'theory'. 

Incorrect dynamics, charged fields has specific dynamics that are easily detectable.

The observations of our universe is homogeneous and isotropic which does not match the dynamics of a charged field.

Granted without any mathematics, I am only guessing at your descriptive.

I had a similar theory to this which also explains the matter/antimatter asymmetry. I shared it on physics forums, but it got banned by admin because they didn't like theories. I'm not going to post it here, but I definitely think you are on to something, and perhaps we can work together to explain a possible split in the dimensions of our universe.  Also, although I am a chemistry know-it-all, I still have a large background knowledge in nuclear and particle physics, as well as a huge knowledge of fusion research and electroplasmaic engineering.

-RadioChemist

On 9/15/2017 at 9:37 AM, TheRadiochemist said:

I had a similar theory to this which also explains the matter/antimatter asymmetry. I shared it on physics forums, but it got banned by admin because they didn't like theories. I'm not going to post it here, but I definitely think you are on to something, and perhaps we can work together to explain a possible split in the dimensions of our universe.  Also, although I am a chemistry know-it-all, I still have a large background knowledge in nuclear and particle physics, as well as a huge knowledge of fusion research and electroplasmaic engineering.

-RadioChemist

Sure we can work together. But my English is not too good. I mean we can have problems in our communication. Text me on there.

2 hours ago, Strange said:

How the heck did you work that out!?

Based off a connotation for the word oblique as something "not seen" and seeing roughly this same idea before in science fiction and popular science articles.

Stephen Hawking has something out now, but not original to him.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/04/18/black-holes-may-offer-way-out/ayFIhHEzAZyLjIZN7xWz4K/story.html

I'm guessing OP partly used an automatic translator. For whatever reason, they tend to go with connotations when they can't figure out a better match. Can sometimes figure out what was meant based off that.

Edited by Endy0816
clarity