Days won?

I notice that on my profile one of the details listed is "days won", regarding the times I had the most "liked" content on a particular day.

I can't seem to figure out how to find the content that I posted on those days. What am I missing?

I just looked at this and noticed someone "Won the Day" for getting the most NEG rep about 2 weeks ago. That's pretty funny.

"Hey there, mister! You're #1!! You got 15 neg reps today! Way to go... Keep up the great work!!!"

One would think the calculation should use only positive rep instead of total reactions lest we wish to reward the wrong sorts of behaviors.

1 hour ago, iNow said:

I just looked at this and noticed someone "Won the Day" for getting the most NEG rep about 2 weeks ago. That's pretty funny.

"Hey there, mister! You're #1!! You got 15 neg reps today! Way to go... Keep up the great work!!!"

One would think the calculation should use only positive rep instead of total reactions lest we wish to reward the wrong sorts of behaviors.

I think the conclusion was that "winning" was based only on positive rep. Meaning a controversial set of posts could win, even as the negative votes outweighed the positive ones.

Not really how it should work, IMO, but I don't know if this is fixable.

It also happened that someone expended all of their positive rep on one person for the day, leading us to ramp down how much you can expend. And if it becomes a more persistent issue, we'll adjust it even more. We get reports filed with accusations of a conspiracy to vote people up or down, from time to time. >90% of the time there's nothing to the accusations. If you get a lot of downvotes, chances are excellent that it's many people expressing their opinion, and not one person who's out to get you.