Cervical Radiculopathies crackles in all bones

Arthur10

Does someone have an idea why  can i feel crackles in ALL my bones  constantly in right part of body more than left,I mean, can produce  crunches in any bone i want  it dosent hurts only sounds loud when i move my arm ,foot,fells strange  , My  both Kneecaps are deslocated, last week made electromyography left arm  which showed mild carpal tunnel and radiculopathies in C6,C7 and C8.

Also made Blood  Chemistry  Test  , Negative RA factor ,results ok , any sign of Arthritis.

I dont know if the problem is in the bones or the joints that connect the bones.

I am only 23 years old so bit worried about all the symptom,I was diagnosed in childhood with a small curvature in the back

Edited by Arthur10

Cervical magnetic resonance only showed lordosis without any other diagnosis. strange, because in that part feel constant crackles, I am thinking maybe it could be osteoporosis or any form of it ,have notice nail desorden in color , will check bone density test next week ,

PD.forgot to tell that have Irritable bowel syndrome since arroud 4 years ago,maybe can affect somehow to the crackling noise.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:48 AM, Arthur10 said:

Edited by Arthur10