YuRight: The User Interface of a Quantum Computer

snap_mfs

YuRight: The Ultimate Decentralized App and User Interface of a Quantum Computer!  

The Ultimate Decentralized App with a User Interface that connects todays technologies with blockchain! The links to read me on Github the pics are in the link. Please take a look and tell me what you guys think thanks for your time.

https://goo.gl/zKoo5B 

Lee

Founder of YuRight

21169274_10159376406775691_708503892_o.jpg

Edited by snap_mfs

You do realize that quantum computers have to run at extremely low temperatures somewhere around 0 kelvin making phone sized quantum computers not possible at the moment. The reason for the low temperature is that heat has the same effect as deleting data from the quantum computer since it will cause the subatomic particles to change state randomly.

51 minutes ago, fiveworlds said:

You do realize that quantum computers have to run at extremely low temperatures somewhere around 0 kelvin making phone sized quantum computers not possible at the moment. The reason for the low temperature is that heat has the same effect as deleting data from the quantum computer since it will cause the subatomic particles to change state randomly.

"the energy" is our ability to "communicate" in order to build a story in order to convey a message is how 
we communicate through words.
our words act as the plasma

YuRight's form of process is an approach based on achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense for difficult tasks. With efficient use of resources such as data storage, technology of the present and of tomorrow, people and energy needed for distribution of goods & services, across a "wide range of platforms" of mechanical systems that are extremely hard using conventional computers.

that my friend is a quantum computer process you're looking at

Edited by snap_mfs

Display of GUI takes tiny fraction of time of currently existing regular computers..

One can have GUI display in the real-time on AmigaOS v1.0 running at frequency 7.14 MHz...

Current Intel the lowest-end laptops have 2 GHz dual-core (like 4 GHz single-core). It's 4000 / 7.14 = 560 times faster just looking at frequency of CPUs...

MPEG Video with resolution 720 x 576 can be decoded in the real time using CPU running at 33-40 MHz, without using any GPU..

1 hour ago, snap_mfs said:

across a "wide range of platforms" of mechanical systems that are extremely hard using conventional computers.

Currently existing computers are extremely easy to use... And everybody can learn computer programming C/C++/C# within one month or so.. It's just a matter of willingness..

I could learn chimpanzee how to program computer, just give me one young enough chimp.. ;)

Edited by Sensei

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

Display of GUI takes tiny fraction of time of currently existing regular computers..

One can have GUI display in the real-time on AmigaOS v1.0 running at frequency 7.14 MHz...

Current Intel the lowest-end laptops have 2 GHz dual-core (like 4 GHz single-core). It's 4000 / 7.14 = 560 times faster just looking at frequency of CPUs...

MPEG Video with resolution 720 x 576 can be decoded in the real time using CPU running at 33-40 MHz, without using any GPU..

Currently existing computers are extremely easy to use... And everybody can learn computer programming C/C++/C# within one month or so.. It's just a matter of willingness..

I could learn chimpanzee how to program computer, just give me one young enough chimp.. ;)

I know everything you just mentioned is apart of the Quantum computer as well  =) people represent the Quantum computer... its not just hardware... its a LifeStyle!

3 hours ago, fiveworlds said:

people represent the Quantum computer... its not just hardware... its a LifeStyle!