Beyond racism

Antony's

Germans/Nazis turned their backs on responsibility, so I tore rest of Europe/Russia from them and denied worldwide political influence.

Chinese likewise one party rule, so I tore the Japanese from them and denied perception leaving copying in factory of world.

Middle East mutilated in form of circumcision and are unable to close their mouths, so I tore Southern Europe from them and forced them to sing/practice a code.

Native North Americans and their great plains as Nazis shunned responsibility, so I tore the South from them making them smoke tobacco damaging their health.

Afro refused other races lessons even though there's variety and pleasure in processing others food, so I tore the Aborigines/Polynesians from them, knotting their heads and making them work/reach for opposite in the dirt of asshole.

My father of city, mother countryside and he shafted her with pollution until gasoline forced a cessation of pleasure and although still together now for social comfort they seek someone else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.