how can we vend our project??

inverse

That is a question with a massive number of answers. Almost all of which would be useless. Knowing how to answer would require us to have a few more details. What type of "project". Do you want funding or to whom do you want to "sell" your projects. What protection do you have on your ideas?

If your talking academia then do you have an institution backing you from which you can apply for grants? What country are you in?

These are the start of the questions that you'd need to answer for any meaningful advice. 

On 06.08.2017 at 10:30 PM, Klaynos said:

That is a question with a massive number of answers. Almost all of which would be useless. Knowing how to answer would require us to have a few more details. What type of "project". Do you want funding or to whom do you want to "sell" your projects. What protection do you have on your ideas?

If your talking academia then do you have an institution backing you from which you can apply for grants? What country are you in?

These are the start of the questions that you'd need to answer for any meaningful advice. 

research project. ı want funding but unsure whether ..I can

I have no institution

10 minutes ago, swansont said:

That doesn't narrow it down at all. Your question is way to vague to be answered.

@inverse - Some details that would help would be:

Which branch of engineering do the projects relate to?

How many people would be directly involved in the research?

What period of time would be covered by the project?

How much do you estimate the project would cost?

What would be the technical and the financial benefits of the project?

A passing comment. Your failure, so far, to specify the details of your intentions makes me think you will find it a major challenge to write a well structured project plan.

On 11.08.2017 at 4:42 PM, Area54 said:

@inverse - Some details that would help would be:

Which branch of engineering do the projects relate to?

mathematics

How many people would be directly involved in the research?

presumably  <10

What period of time would be covered by the project?

don't know

How much do you estimate the project would cost?

it might be very costly, one of the projects requires observation and experiment

What would be the technical and the financial benefits of the project?

if observations and experiments are succesfull then it will provide us industrial benefit

On 12.08.2017 at 10:36 PM, Klaynos said:

Mathematics isn't terribly specific and wouldn't tend to include observations. What would you be observing? 

sorry I can't reply to this question  to protect  copyrights ,I applied patent institute and will await after completion of PCT application

10 minutes ago, inverse said:

sorry I can't reply to this question  to protect  copyrights ,I applied patent institute and will await after completion of PCT application

Then you're unlikely to get help in a public forum. Sorry but without even the most basic information that you've failed to supply we cannot draw any conclusions.