Medical marijuana?

CurtisSierra

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using commercial link removed as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

If you're looking for conclusive evidence probably best to avoid personal experience/testimony.

Here's a recent meta-analysis on the subject - as conclusive evidence you will find in medicine assuming it was conducted well. Not checked it's quality myself but JAMA is considered one of the elite medical journals so should be OK. Let us know what you find.