New Zealand Skeletons in the Cupboard

EdEarl

I haven't had time to watch the video, but I did do a quick Google search on it. I am from NZ myself and had never heard of what they mention. The only websites I could find information looked to be nonsense conspiracy sites though, so I'm not sure I am willing to believe anything they have to say without further research. 

6 hours ago, EdEarl said:

I'm a dumb American who doesn't know anything about New Zealand. Should I ignore this video?

Ahh New Zealand, just across the ditch from Australia...pretty good Rugby players most of the time..reported to have more sheep then people...and often proposed as a state of Australia  :P:D [Apologies to my Kiwi friends on my poor humour. :) ]

All jokes aside, on the video, I will certainly watch in its entirety when I have time, but I really don't see to much logic in why scientists would want to or need to hide anything.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5511224/

Storyline

60,000 skeletons ground up for fertilizer, giant skeletons removed from their resting places and destroyed, 2000 bound skeletons covered over by bulldozers and buried without respect under modern buildings - WHAT IS GOING ON IN NEW ZEALAND? '

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Edited by beecee

The idea of them hiding something does seem odd.

There is conversation about when people came to the new world, and some say there were people here before the Asian-North American land bridge. I think many scientists have accepted that people were here and killed off by something, then the new world was repopulated across the land bridge. Populating the world may have occurred earlier than first thought. Time will tell.

Edited by EdEarl

On 8/3/2017 at 10:30 AM, EdEarl said:

The idea of them hiding something does seem odd.

There is conversation about when people came to the new world, and some say there were people here before the Asian-North American land bridge. I think many scientists have accepted that people were here and killed off by something, then the new world was repopulated across the land bridge. Populating the world may have occurred earlier than first thought. Time will tell.

Time certainly will tell, one way or the other. As an example, new data puts the arrival of Australia's first settlers at around 50,000 years.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/09/23/3323640.htm

• 2 years later...

The New Zealand government made it illegal for any Maori to own any land in the 50s? (not sure on the dates)  since, they have been given hundreds of millions there is plenty of reason's to hide something there are over one hundred million reason's! 

Edited by Oldnzguy
Spelling