Moving stack of weyl semimetal sheets

I have an idea to move a bank of weyl sheets relative to each other to create tunneling strings through the weyl cones either through superconducting levitation or moving vertical sheets past a surface with magnets under an overall driven field.  Moving the sheets towards then away from each other at constant velocity can time a controllable string to flow instantaneously through those selected weyl cones by selecting the change in movement of those selected sheets.  

I thought about it and it's possible to shift the magnetic field up and down just across one sheet, and connect through wires to another sheet that has an independent up and down field too to link the two sheets or more.

This has an analogy to branes, in that entanglement through strings is the same as qubits. 

And you could do the same thing with created photonic weyl circuits as they can't create pure enough weyl semimetal crystals yet as the atoms have to be laid perfectly or they're glitches.

Edited by t686

On 7/28/2017 at 8:12 PM, t686 said:

I have an idea to move a bank of weyl sheets relative to each other to create tunneling strings through the weyl cones either through superconducting levitation or moving vertical sheets past a surface with magnets under an overall driven field.  Moving the sheets towards then away from each other at constant velocity can time a controllable string to flow instantaneously through those selected weyl cones by selecting the change in movement of those selected sheets.  

I thought about it and it's possible to shift the magnetic field up and down just across one sheet, and connect through wires to another sheet that has an independent up and down field too to link the two sheets or more.

This has an analogy to branes, in that entanglement through strings is the same as qubits. 

This is a picture, the dark images a weyl semimetal, the white being an insulator.  It looks like an optical illusion, in that is the top prisms on top or the bottom prisms on top or is it the zig zag thing in the middle.  It's just the edge of a planar weyl semimetal sheet alternating like that and is flat.  It creates some type of quantum resonance with the weyl vortices.

IMG_20170730_163423.jpg