IDEA: Allow immediate edits without showing "post has been edited" label

Any chance via this new forum software version of allowing users to edit a post within 1-3 minutes of initial submission without the "this post has been edited" label being applied?

Frequently, I need to correct a single spelling error (or, more precisely, override an unwanted autocorrect that I missed while drafting) and would be cool if I could so without that post forever suggesting I've edited it (which I usually read as being related to content or overall presentation of the point). By keeping the time window allotted to do this low, we limit risk of folks unethically adjusting posts after others have responded.

Clearly this is a nice to have and not a must have, so no worries if not possible or simple. Cheers. 

There doesn't seem to be an option for this anymore, or if there is, I can't find it. I can let you disable the "this post has been edited" message, but without a time limit, so you could edit a post hours later and still avoid it, which isn't desirable. Seems odd they'd remove this feature.