Signature

Click on your user name on the top right and go to "Account settings" in the dropdown. Signature will be one of the options.

Use shift+enter to not leave a blank line between lines. Signatures should be fairly unobtrusive

42 minutes ago, swansont said:

Click on your user name on the top right and go to "Account settings" in the dropdown. Signature will be one of the options.

Use shift+enter to not leave a blank line between lines. Signatures should be fairly unobtrusive

My signature link to a YT video began rendering (instead of just showing the URL) and I'd like to remove it or maybe surround it by noparse tags.

Followed the outlined steps, however clicking Account Settings throws a 502 Bad Gateway error and I cannot seem to get to the sig edit screen. 

Anyone else seeing this error, or have an alternative path to try?

Edited by iNow

Same here. 502 error has cleared for me, but can't find signature change option anywhere now that I'm successfully into Account Settings. 

Perhaps it's a permissions issue and Sig edit capability must be first granted to our user group / non-staff member role?

Edited by iNow

Looks like the new software defaulted to not letting anyone use signatures. (It actually turned off signatures entirely, which I fixed yesterday, but I didn't notice that permission to use signatures had been taken from every group.)

You should have permission to use signatures now.

As for the 502 error -- that may crop up at random for a while. Just refresh the page and it should go away. PHP has been crashing with SIGBUS errors, which is pretty unusual and causes the 502, and I need to figure out what's going wrong.