Do you like the new website layout? (Poll)

Elite Engineer

So far it seems a lot like the old site. Upgrades are a fact of life and overall generally lead to a better experience (Windows excepted). I also imagine that any kinks that show up early will be worked out in the near future.

I vote "Yes", I like it.

As for "necessary" vs. "just happened": we were on IPB version 3.6, which was no longer supported. No bug fixes or security patches were being released. If any problem came up, like the occasional malware issues we had, there would be no fix.

I wish the change didn't have to be so big and disruptive, but the people who make the software need reasons to keep you paying for it...

It no longer lists how many people are on the site or in the threads. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

I also miss the comments that were on the right side of the screen. I used to read them. Are they gone too?

Gee

10 minutes ago, Gees said:

It no longer lists how many people are on the site or in the threads. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

I also miss the comments that were on the right side of the screen. I used to read them. Are they gone too?

Gee

I believe that the statuses you're talking about may be viewed through the activity stream. You can create custom streams as well, which I have found useful. 

From a moderator point of view, the new software is much, much better. I am looking forward to not having to deal with as much spam.