Intelligence as the only explanation of property of reality

Randolpin

If we go to the point of asking philosophical questions where science can"t answer like " Why our reality is the way it is?, Why energy neither created or destroyed? " Why we are here in this reality?" It seems to me, that it all can be answered through the notion of an Intelligence. The first question, " Why our reality is the way it is?" is answered " Because it is the way an intelligent mind decided to create." The second question "Why energy neither created or destroyed? " talks about the property of energy which begs the question, " Why this is the property of energy?". It is the property of energy because an intelligent mind decided that it should be it's property. Let's relate it on human beings like us. For example, a human being named Ben has a chalk and wrote a circle on the black board in his classroom. Imagine that blackboard represents nothingness in reality. Any written in the blackboard must have a property. It could liken to the universe. Our universe is like a written something in the blackboard because it has a property. The only reason why it has a property because someone has "wrote" the property of the universe like Ben who wrote the drawing which has a property being circle. It can't be answered by science only Intelligence. The same answer in the next question.

This is what I think guys. I only share it to you..

If we go to the point of asking philosophical questions where science can"t answer like " Why our reality is the way it is?, Why energy neither created or destroyed? " Why we are here in this reality?" It seems to me, that it all can be answered through the notion of an Intelligence.

Seems to me, that they can't be answered: "through the notion of intelligence".

If we go to the point of asking philosophical questions where science can"t answer like " Why our reality is the way it is?, Why energy neither created or destroyed? " Why we are here in this reality?" It seems to me, that it all can be answered through the notion of an Intelligence.

That is one possible answer. There are others.

The first question, " Why our reality is the way it is?" is answered " Because it is the way an intelligent mind decided to create."

That is not really an answer. "Why is the world the way it is?" "Because thats the way it is." Not very helpful.

And this "intelligence" doesn't seem very intelligent. Why so many natural disasters and diseases waiting to kill people? Why is the human body so badly designed?

The second question "Why energy neither created or destroyed? " talks about the property of energy which begs the question, " Why this is the property of energy?". It is the property of energy because an intelligent mind decided that it should be it's property.

So the same non-answer. You can answer absolutely any question with that and it is a totally negative and unhelpful thing to do. It stops any further investigation.

"Why is it sunny today?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided" (so we shouldn't bother trying to forecast the weather)

"Why is the precession of Mercury not explained by Newtonian gravity?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided" (so we shouldn't try and explain it, and so we don't get the theory of GR)

"Why did so many people die in that earthquake?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided" (so we shouldn't try to understand what causes earthquakes)

"Why are galaxy rotation curves flat?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided" (so we shouldn't try and understand dark matter)

"Why is blue a nicer colour than green?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided"

"Why does randolpin believe in God?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided"

"Why is jazz better than heavy metal?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided"

"Why doesn't Strange believe in God?" "Because that is what an intelligent mind decided"

This is what I think guys.

I don't think much thought went into it. Your only thought seems to be: "How many ways can I tell other people that I believe in god?"

Edited by Strange