Electrical generation exploiting radiation pressure upon Earth's magnetic field

DanTrentfield

To begin this page here is a quote from an article on Wikipedia I was reading a moment ago: "Magnetic pressure is an energy density associated with a magnetic field. Any magnetic field has an associated magnetic pressure contained by the boundary conditions on the field. It is identical to any other physical pressure except that it is carried by the magnetic field rather than (in the case of a gas) by the kinetic energy of gas molecules. A gradient in field strength causes a force due to the magnetic pressure gradient called the magnetic pressure force." So in magnetic pressure being identical to physical pressure except in being carried by a magnetic field rather than the kinetic energy of gas molecules, I raise the question is it possible to generate electricity from magnetic pressure exerted on a magnetic field? This question is rather above my knowledge of magnetism so I leave the speculation to those whom know what they are talking about.

To begin this page here is a quote from an article on Wikipedia I was reading a moment ago

What article? People might like to (or need to) read more of the article to glean context for the discussion.

• 4 weeks later...