Devils influence to the world

Randolpin

I would say that religion has nothing to do with me. Religions of this world are only approximations of the true religion or more worse, deviations of the true religion.Brother/sister, I would rather say that my relationship with Christ has positvely change my life. Now, I almost clearly understand why this is our reality. The reality we live. It is not just merely a blind faith there is also reason why I believe and hold my faith.

I don't understand how you can say "religion has nothing to do with me", and then go on to talk about your "relationship with Christ". I don't think you understand things as clearly as you think, and certainly not how religion is defined.

You've been asked to provide some evidence repeatedly, yet you just keep saying things like "there is also reason why I believe" without actually providing that reason. So far it's just been all faith, the weakest form of belief masquerading as the strongest. Nobody wants to hear you preach.

Sorry , let me change. Not all aspects....

The devil is not only metaphorical but also spiritual. We are undergoing spiritual battle between good and evil. I want to share guys that the status of our world today is already prophesies in the bible.

It's easy to prophesy that, whats happened in history, will essentially, repeat given enough time; that doesn't make them magical or spiritual.

The devil has influenced all aspect of our world today. What is your respond to this?

If that's true, he's doing a pretty poor job. We're doing better than ever in nearly every aspect of life.

I don't understand how you can say "religion has nothing to do with me", and then go on to talk about your "relationship with Christ". I don't think you understand things as clearly as you think, and certainly not how religion is defined.

You've been asked to provide some evidence repeatedly, yet you just keep saying things like "there is also reason why I believe" without actually providing that reason. So far it's just been all faith, the weakest form of belief masquerading as the strongest. Nobody wants to hear you preach.

The reason I believe comes in two points. The experiential and argumentative points.

So show us the evidence.

Brother, I believe in God because I feel His presence. It is not merely a natural feeling but I know that He is with me. It is like the feeling that your are in love, because you are really in love. His presence gives my mind a way of understanding that seems to fit my look on the world.

The argumentaive points are:

1. The origin of the universe

2. Morality etc.

Let me explain this in the next thread because it will be long.

But rational thought leads me to the conclusion that your god does not exist. So there is nothing to glorify. The same is true of all the other gods in other religions, so don't feel you are being treated unfairly.

Brother/Sister, there are argumentative points for God's existence.

Maaate - we've all had that feeling of meeting with God (well, those of us that were religious) - it is easily explainable with psychology/self hypnosis. It isn't proof of god.

Being honest... I kinda miss my relationship with God.... I loved him. lol. But it isn't real... it is so obvious when you step out of it. What would you need to hear or see to change your mind? Don't be afraid to be free from the oppression of 'having to believe or punished'.... it's crippling.

Brother, I believe in God because I feel His presence. It is not merely a natural feeling but I know that He is with me. It is like the feeling that your are in love, because you are really in love. His presence gives my mind a way of understanding that seems to fit my look on the world.

What happens in your head is evidence of nothing - well, maybe that you have a few brain cells misfiring.

In other words, you believe in god because you believe in god.

And I know you are mistaken because god is a She not a He.

Edited by Strange

Being honest... I kinda miss my relationship with God.... I loved him. lol.

It was important only because it gave the world a person who would eventually transfer that unconditional love to reality, where it belongs.

Thanks Phi. I think Dimreaper tries to put a case for using these religions as practice for learning love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness etc.. I see where he is coming from in that respect (although don't agree with everything he says). There are things I learnt that I might not have if I had led a different life. We all have life choices and crossroads in life.

I would like to see more love and compassion from the world to it's people... without the need to be ordered to give it by some superbeing/power or without accusations of gayness for feeling real agape love for all. The world is improving in my opinion/observation.

I would like to see more love and compassion from the world to it's people... without the need to be ordered to give it by some superbeing/power or without accusations of gayness for feeling real agape love for all. The world is improving in my opinion/observation.

If there's a devil-like influence in the world, I think it's religious types who swoon over their own god while condemning those who believe differently. It's one of the major hurdles we face as a species, imo.