can I make money by this way??

inverse

Who would pay you?

I don't know but my friend who is programmer says that he wins 50$ per day.

I thought if I prepare well,I might win suitable payment per-click.furthermore I am creating academic projects.

If you create a blog that a lot of people read and you place adverts (via Google or another such ad agency) on the site then you may earn something. Some people make a living doing this. They normally have multiple blogs and post "fascinating" articles such as "How to choose the best washing machine" full of helpful advice such as "decide what features you want and find a machine with those features" or "decide what your budget is and find a machine that costs less than that".

Being able to write is not a requirement.

If you create a blog that a lot of people read and you place adverts (via Google or another such ad agency) on the site then you may earn something. Some people make a living doing this. They normally have multiple blogs and post "fascinating" articles such as "How to choose the best washing machine" full of helpful advice such as "decide what features you want and find a machine with those features" or "decide what your budget is and find a machine that costs less than that".

Being able to write is not a requirement.

But they may be useful to someone. What may be mundane to one may be interesting to another. Show your mother an article on GR, with the maths, and watch her eyes glaze over. :)

But they may be useful to someone. What may be mundane to one may be interesting to another. Show your mother an article on GR, with the maths, and watch her eyes glaze over. :)

But they are clearly designed not to be useful but simply to appear high on search results. Surely, no one really needs "advice" like: decide what you want and then look for it.

I was looking for reviews and information about household appliances recently and nearly all the top search results were of this form.

And, of course, because of the way online ads work, they got paid every time I looked at one of these pages to see if there was anything useful.

Edited by Strange

Yes you can make money blogging in wordpress. You would be looking at jobs like social media marketing manager for pubs, clubs and festivals your job would also include photography of any events and answering comments on the blog and facebook page.

Edited by fiveworlds

I don't know but my friend who is programmer says that he wins 50$ per day.

Programmer can not only get money from ads, but can also advise individual students for money.

Help finishing projects with tight deadline for money.

(obviously student does not learn much if project is entirely written by 3rd party programmer)

To get $50 per day, there would be needed >50,000 unique viewers per day. 1.5 mln per month.

It can take years to reach such results.

I thought if I prepare well,I might win suitable payment per-click.furthermore I am creating academic projects.

In what area.. ?

Edited by Sensei

interdisciplinary based math.

could someone say how I can make money with my such academic projects else

Get a job as a science writer? You could work freelance and sell your services. Or get a job with an academic publisher or the marketing department of a company doing relevant work. Using blogging to establish a reputation and so potential clients/employees can see samples of your work.

(Note to self: must start blogging!)

Edited by Strange