I think I'm superior to these people

CmdrShepSpectre2183

I have heard about a group of popular students from my High School who are now successful. Their parents paid for their college. They live in gated neighborhoods with nice houses. They party. They have office jobs , presumably provided by their parents connections. They were not nice to the Muslims and Sikhs.

I doubt they would be be the kind of people to have enough courage to enter the void to colonize other planets to allow humanity to survive.

Donald Trump is the genetic combination of an orange and an ogre.

Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Steve Jobs, Bob Iger, and Bill Gates are the only rich people I idolize.

I would prefer if the next president rescinded the travel ban and instead ordered US and NATO troops into those six nations to restore order and prop up Western friendly governments?

I believe in taking an interventionist approach rather an isolationist approach to fighting terrorism.

We will show the world the power of modern freedom, democracy, technology, and science!

The rich or rural working class can't stop the progress of freedom and democracy!

I have heard about a group of popular students from my High School who are now successful. Their parents paid for their college. They live in gated neighborhoods with nice houses. They party. They have office jobs , presumably provided by their parents connections. They were not nice to the Muslims and Sikhs.

I can never recall the distinction between envy and jealousy. Which one is it that you are feeling?

I doubt they would be be the kind of people to have enough courage to enter the void to colonize other planets to allow humanity to survive.

I wouldn't either. Does this make me inferior?

Donald Trump is the genetic combination of an orange and an ogre.

At least we agree on something.

Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Steve Jobs, Bob Iger, and Bill Gates are the only rich people I idolize.

What about Richard Branson? He has a nice beard and likes balloons.

I would prefer if the next president rescinded the travel ban and instead ordered US and NATO troops into those six nations to restore order and prop up Western friendly governments?

That worked well for us in Syria and Afghanistan and, for the older folks, Vietnam. (And, as a side note, the president cannot order NATO troops to do anything. I presume you are in the early stages of your geopolitical studies.)

The rich or rural working class can't stop the progress of freedom and democracy!

And if they try we'll just lock them up or execute them. Long live freedom! Long live democracy!

They party.

Why is that a criminal act?

If your parents gave you a rich house and you were offered a ''high-ranking'' job, you would just sell your house and work in construction, right? Everyone who inherits money is an asshole by default, right?

Don't get me wrong, I hate rich snobs. But being rich does not automatically make you an asshole. That's just envy speaking.