can constant torque be used with high velocity fans

donar craigie

High my name is Donar Craigie on YouTube I have a detailed description. You are correct more torque is needed to create speed, but I have done an experiment to show that constant torque can increase in speed against the same wind pressure. It is the principle of moments the torque is held constant on one side by increasing the distance [that is the blade side you would say] while the load is increased on the other side of the pivot without increasing distance, so the torque increases to compensate for the increase in speed on the blade side. For instance the pivot is at 50cm, the load is at 0cm and for the first trial a large light plastic plate is at 75cm which is 25cm from the pivot. The plate is exposed to a high velocity fan above it at top speed. The load at 0cm is allowed to fall and the time recorded, then the plate was put at 100cm to make the distance from pivot twice the amount. The load was increased at 0cm by twice the amount; the timing was the same which means the speed increased on the plate side because its radius is increased. This is normal behaviour for principle of moments, a meter rule was used. It is a fact it can be done in that manner.

How does this relate to energy?
HVLS fan technology ,macro air technology, Rite-Hite fan company, Whalendo fan company, Big Ass fan technology[that's the name] make huge fans 20ft ,24ft, diameter that produce very good energy to cfm ratio. Macro air technology is the best they have 700watts for 275,694cfm , very good energy to cfm ratio. Now getting energy from that is a technology that some have hoped for to get energy from falling dew, but this is to use the fans to push air and collect the water from air by using PDMS membrane [Poly-Dimethyl-Silohexane Membrane], with Pan membrane as a support they are heavily studied for air dehumidification. Air passes over the membrane and water selectively passes through the membrane. The water is collected by using a cyclone which is used to remove water droplets from compressed air in the industry,- CAGI [Compressed Air and Gas Institute] will show you all technologies but never mind-,you collect water from a high height in my proposal I had 600m height, and collect the energy from the fall of water. 1m3 of air contains 20g of water, if you do the math converting cfm to cubic feet per second looking at the amount of m3 of air per second to tell how much mass of water per second of air you are getting ( now that mass of water being liquid falling from a height of 600m) you will have surplus energy from the fall by calculation, work energy, mass acceleration and height as distance.

Now constant torque is very important because constant torque load maintains the same energy ratio. Macro air technology spins at like 45 rpm, but increasing the speed to 150,000rpm, will give more cfm , velocity, mass of water, and surplus energy by the same ratio 45:150,000rpm. Constant torque load is the simple Hp equation of constant torque multiplying velocity and a constant; increase the wattage you increase velocity for the same amount. Everything increases by the same ratio. Variable torque load would see multiplication of an increasing torque which would nullify the solution.

Air pressure is important air pressure goes by the product of density and velocity squared which is good as pressure increases by a square to velocity, so there is sufficient pressure for the membranes. However the fan blade should be no more than a 1cm from the membrane as the closer to the fan the more pressure you have.

Water fall and the energy is collected by the water pressure, water turns a turbine , some of that water pressure is used to operate a pump or a gear system to in turn spin the fans at high rpms of 150000[ more rpm more energy]. In order that the water pressure doesn’t act against the pump two pneumatic lines are needed for the pumping system while the pump pushes water up one line to turn the fans water simultaneously comes down another line so the pressure is balanced the water pressure doesn’t affect the pump.

It all comes down to constant torque load and my experiments have proven it can be done but none the less it is not an actual fan but that is how moments behave. I sent it for patent Jamaica.

Membranes are hard to clean but I have an efficient cleaning process mentioned on YouTube that would make Pan membrane almost permanent.

But from a more realistic angle I realize that it is best to start from 300m with the plume being 100m long (400m height ). You would have to have a fan for every 10m stopping at 200m as after the 200m mark surplus energy will not be attained. 1MW can be attained from each 10m gap and with a plume of 100m dry air will not affect near by towers.

I need to know from an expert if constant torque can increase in speed in this manner for high velocity, and details on velocity pressure, as I know it must be accurate as it is used with Pitot tubes.

Tldr.

I'll just pick out one thing: you want a fan spinning at 150 000 rpm. What material will you use? A dvd shatters above 32 000 rpm and from what I can find in your post, you want a fan (much) larger than a dvd.