Is anyone suspicious about an after life

Handy andy

Physics is based on a set of axioms, which postulate the existence of entities such as atoms, particles, forces, charges, mass, and/or fields. All these entities could be better described as fields of one form or another, which exist in space or are a part of space, making up the entire infinite universe.

Religious leaders historically gain influence over people by it's use of the fear of death and promises of an afterlife whereby you can sit on a clouds or be waited on by 40 virgins, the sex of which I guess is down to personal preference and availability of virgins.

My views are atheist in that I do not believe in a god. However is it possible that there is life after death.

Shamanism, which involves the belief in an afterlife and the existence of spirits or deities, is possibly one of the oldest belief systems in the world and has become a part of some new age religious ideas.

http://parascience.org/images/Shamanism_and_Sacrifice.pdf

Many people claim to have experienced out of body experiences when close to death, or to have experienced some form of ghost. Most of this can be explained away by bad lighting and a vivid imagination etc.

When diving deep on normal air, around 40m you suffer oxygen deprivation and your ability to think or reason properly goes out of the window, you also experience a sensation of tranquility, or total calm. Could this be what is experienced close to death?

People suffering from brain damage can change their personality, without a functioning brain what thoughts could we have after death?

If something of us lives on after death in some form of field what if anything could it do or recall. ?

To get people started here is a couple of ghost stories.

A friend of mine believed she used to live in a haunted house with her family, and this particular ghost was very active when small children were in the house. One night the parents were out and the youngest girl was being looked after by her older sisters. She was quite upset by the ghost, the older girl had a boyfriend around, so to calm the baby of the family, he agreed to take the ghost home with him in his car. When he got home he looked in the rear view mirror of his car and looking back at him in the rear seat of his car was an apparition. He leapt out of the car and ran.

Lots of years ago a friend of mine acquired a job as a gardener in a stately home, and he agreed to give a group of us a guided tour around the house and grounds whilst the owners were away, at around midnight, he guided us from room to room giving little bits of history including several ghost stories relating to the house. We walked down a long passageway with many heavy wooden doors, finally arriving in a disused chapel which was full of junk; the windows of the chapel were open. My friend opened the door to the former morgue which was empty, and on going inside the temperature dropped and the hair on the back of our necks rose. The doors in the passageway we had travelled down started banging repeatedly. We became a little alarmed and jumped out of the windows of the chapel, and retired to the converted stables where my friend was lodging. Could a wind have caused the doors to bang like that? It was a still night, I do not think it was the wind, and the cause remains a mystery. Other unexplained things happened that night, but some were one or more of us playing tricks, on each other.

The first of the above stories, if true, would indicate the ghost did as was asked; the second, if not the wind, would indicate that the ghost may not have been happy about us being in the house disturbing its peace and reacted to encourage us to leave. Wind or not, we left very quickly not by the passage way we had entered by.

I don’t believe in Magic either but.

Wiccans believe in the manipulation of the spirits to help things to happen, could a Wiccan with a friendly poltergeist get things done.

(Wicca is based around Rosicrutianism which some famous people follow as well as historical figures http://www.secretsocietieswebsite.com/members-rosicrucians/)

Without reference to religion does anyone suspect there may be an afterlife of sorts? Reincarnation, Transmigration, etc.

Edited by Handy andy

Without reference to religion does anyone suspect there may be an afterlife of sorts?

Well, there may be one- I can't rule it out.

But there is no reason to suppose that an afterlife exists.

There is also no real reason to assume that we are not "reincarnated" as pancake like objects in a parallel universe where everything was the same- except Trump lost the election because his hair inexplicably turned ginger just before the vote.

I can't rule it out, but it would seem an odd thing to believe.

I hope the ghost stories, gave you a cold shiver :)

I will give religious types more time to respond.

I am guessing Beecee that was from Carl Sagan or someone of that ilk "Remember man that thou art star dust, and unto star dust thou shalt return. :-p"

All or most of our molecules will eventually be recycled and re-enter the food chain. The water will most likely be boiled of if we are cremated but the ashes make good fertilizer.

Thanks for the vitamin k info, reducing the brains activity or oxygen levels reduces cognitive ability and causes strange effects, I know nothing of lucid dreaming.

I know even less on this subject than I do on Gravitons.

Could any kind of virtual or real field continue to exist after the electrical activity in your body is finished.?

Does anyone else have anything to add.? Has any one played with Ouija boards and had any kind of result.?

Edited by Handy andy

IMO our spirit exists while we live, but not after. The only thing I can imagine as similar to reincarnation is that our atoms are reused to make plants, animals and other stuff. The closest we have to an afterlife is memories of us in friends and family. However, someday soon, it may be that we connect our brain to the internet, and start a simulation of us, which may exist in a computer for millennium. The simulation (an AI entity) would not be able to determine if it were real or simulated, and it might think it was normal to live thousands of years; is this an afterlife? Suppose, the AI of us, loaded itself into a body created by nanotechnology, that looked and felt like a person; would this be an after life?

Edited by EdEarl

The general consensus so far is fairly consistent, when you are dead you are dead.

Ref reincarnation. If we only have one life and live it well, why would you want another.?

Ref the paranormal. Can science definitely rule it out, would it be considered arrogant for scientists that haven't investigated the paranormal to rule it out, without giving it much thought.

Has anyone experimented with Ouija boards or know anyone that has. I haven't, but had some friends who claim that it scared the S??T out if them and they wont do it again. Could it all have been in their imagination. Does anyone fancy getting some friends together and giving it a whirl :)

The graviton has not been detected, could a :) ghost perhaps with a zero spin tensor field be detected :) ?

Can dark matter be detected, does anyone even know it exists for sure?. Could main stream science have got something wrong ref claims about dark matter and could the current consensus on this thread be wrong about an afterlife in anyway. ?

Do any religious people have a take on the views given on the thread.?

I am guessing Beecee that was from Carl Sagan or someone of that ilk "Remember man that thou art star dust, and unto star dust thou shalt return. :-p"

When I was a young bloke around 8 years old, and being Catholic, we received the sacrament of confirmation, and in doing so, the priest reminds us that "remember man that thou art dust and unto dust thou shalt return"

Carl from memory said something along the lines of "we are all star stuff"or we are all born in the belly of stars.

I was being rather facetious combining both. :)

Although at this stage of my life, I would guess that the pope has excommunicated me >:D

The general consensus so far is fairly consistent, when you are dead you are dead.

That's what the scientific evidence points to anyway.

Ref the paranormal. Can science definitely rule it out, would it be considered arrogant for scientists that haven't investigated the paranormal to rule it out, without giving it much thought.

Paranormal and supernatural aspects I'm sure have been scientifically investigated over the years and just as certainly, there is no scientific evidence that the paranormal or supernatural exists.

Although again certainly there are instances of unexplained phenomena that so far science has not been able to explain...but that does not mean it is then supernatural or paranormal...it is simply unexplained.

Has anyone experimented with Ouija boards or know anyone that has. I haven't, but had some friends who claim that it scared the S??T out if them and they wont do it again. Could it all have been in their imagination. Does anyone fancy getting some friends together and giving it a whirl :)

I'm not sure, but I do know how impressionable and gullible some people can be. eg: A certain small percentage of UFO's remain as unexplained by scientific means.....but simply being unexplained does not mean they are Alien visitations. :)

The graviton has not been detected, could a :) ghost perhaps with a zero spin tensor field be detected :) ?

Can dark matter be detected, does anyone even know it exists for sure?. Could main stream science have got something wrong ref claims about dark matter and could the current consensus on this thread be wrong about an afterlife in anyway. ?

The graviton is simply a hypothetical entity with as yet no evidence...the logic of the hypothesis being that since the other three forces can be quantized, why not gravity?

DM was certainly a "fudge factor" when first hypothesised, but just as certainly much evidence since then supports that concept, not the least being,,,,

http://chandra.harvard.edu/press/06_releases/press_082106.html

Do any religious people have a take on the views given on the thread.?

I dare say they would, but it would be unscientific at best.

Edited by beecee

Well, my view on NDE's is that you are

a) in shock - distorting what you deem plausible

b) the chemicals in your blood are ceasing to be regulated - certain highs come about as a result

c) you aren't actually dead until cells for the most part systemically turn necrotic - so NDEs are just EXTREME experiences given credibility cuz its "the closest you can get" but that is an assumption, not accurate

Your skin is constantly dying, it form the upper layer you touch, then it flakes off. In a way the body becomes like that skin, and flakes away, to get digested by lil bugs and stuff just like dustmites live on our skin right now and eat dust.

Its shocking that an entire body, that was once so solid,.essentially becomes transient...
Especially since that spark of life is so precious and not entirely understood.

I can't say what is true about death

I can only surmise that the familiarities of biological existence become an impossibility

All those lovely chemical reactions arent churning anymore

I'd imagine that everything gets "heavy" and then settles...

Before it does so, I imagine it gets highly imbalanced, and reactive, creating some NDE type stuff.

That said,
I'm not totally morose about death.

There is a very very narrow possibility that the universe itself is constructed in such a perculiar way that just like it supports initial life that it may also support the incredibly unlikely, such as some form of continued utilitty of your original spark.

I can only wildly speculate on that though...

Like, say... instead of the big bang, there was a "big injection", and outside of the physics we know exists a cucoon of physics that isn't the same as our physical universe and is inaccessible. Say, in that cucoon chemical processes don't require physical matter, but exist as echoes, or shifting forms. Maybe you'd slip into some other sphere of existance, just like an echo. And by some crazy fluke, it holds form.

I sort of believe in a "big injection" kind of thing, since imo the world is unlikely to begin entirely uniform, and so therefore, I feel its plausible there is a double image or weirdness with the big bang we haven't seen yet.

If you ever watched the movie source code, the main character proceeds to live in an alternate dimension.

In my view, you would not enter anything so elaborate, but maybe just sort of float like a jelly fish, in some chemical after image in an alternate version of physics.

I wouldn't confuse that with any substantial idea of afterlife though.

Lifes a bit of a miracle, if death was too, it'd be neat, but yeah...

When I was a young bloke around 8 years old, and being Catholic, we received the sacrament of confirmation, and in doing so, the priest reminds us that "remember man that thou art dust and unto dust thou shalt return"

Carl from memory said something along the lines of "we are all star stuff"or we are all born in the belly of stars.

I was being rather facetious combining both. :)

Although at this stage of my life, I would guess that the pope has excommunicated me >:D

That's what the scientific evidence points to anyway.

Paranormal and supernatural aspects I'm sure have been scientifically investigated over the years and just as certainly, there is no scientific evidence that the paranormal or supernatural exists.

Although again certainly there are instances of unexplained phenomena that so far science has not been able to explain...but that does not mean it is then supernatural or paranormal...it is simply unexplained.

I'm not sure, but I do know how impressionable and gullible some people can be. eg: A certain small percentage of UFO's remain as unexplained by scientific means.....but simply being unexplained does not mean they are Alien visitations. :)

The graviton is simply a hypothetical entity with as yet no evidence...the logic of the hypothesis being that since the other three forces can be quantized, why not gravity?

DM was certainly a "fudge factor" when first hypothesised, but just as certainly much evidence since then supports that concept, not the least being,,,,

http://chandra.harvard.edu/press/06_releases/press_082106.html

I dare say they would, but it would be unscientific at best.

My other half was a good Catholic until she met married me, she wound up being excommunicated, and rejected by the loving Catholic community she was involved with. She is now fully recovered from her religious beliefs :) .

The Dark matter is by no means settled https://phys.org/news/2017-06-ditch-dark-energy-relativity.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

There are other recent theories that don't need dark matter also. Science is not a religion as taught by fanatics in the same way religion is. Gravity is still not fully understood.

What is deemed scientific fact is only good until observations disagree, then new theories come forward. fudge factors are there to maintain beliefs in a theory that may not be 100% accurate..

I think a lot of scientific fantasies come out of religious belief, such as the world must be flat, a beginning and end of time, a finite universe, time travel, predicting the future etc etc.

My other half was a good Catholic until she met married me, she wound up being excommunicated, and rejected by the loving Catholic community she was involved with. She is now fully recovered from her religious beliefs :) .

The Dark matter is by no means settled https://phys.org/news/2017-06-ditch-dark-energy-relativity.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

There are other recent theories that don't need dark matter also. Science is not a religion as taught by fanatics in the same way religion is. Gravity is still not fully understood.

What is deemed scientific fact is only good until observations disagree, then new theories come forward. fudge factors are there to maintain beliefs in a theory that may not be 100% accurate..

I think a lot of scientific fantasies come out of religious belief, such as the world must be flat, a beginning and end of time, a finite universe, time travel, predicting the future etc etc.

There are no scientific fantasies, other than the ones you insist on.

Well, my view on NDE's is that you are

a) in shock - distorting what you deem plausible

b) the chemicals in your blood are ceasing to be regulated - certain highs come about as a result

c) you aren't actually dead until cells for the most part systemically turn necrotic - so NDEs are just EXTREME experiences given credibility cuz its "the closest you can get" but that is an assumption, not accurate

Your skin is constantly dying, it form the upper layer you touch, then it flakes off. In a way the body becomes like that skin, and flakes away, to get digested by lil bugs and stuff just like dustmites live on our skin right now and eat dust.

Its shocking that an entire body, that was once so solid,.essentially becomes transient...

Especially since that spark of life is so precious and not entirely understood.

I can't say what is true about death

I can only surmise that the familiarities of biological existence become an impossibility

All those lovely chemical reactions arent churning anymore

I'd imagine that everything gets "heavy" and then settles...

Before it does so, I imagine it gets highly imbalanced, and reactive, creating some NDE type stuff.

That said,

I'm not totally morose about death.

There is a very very narrow possibility that the universe itself is constructed in such a perculiar way that just like it supports initial life that it may also support the incredibly unlikely, such as some form of continued utilitty of your original spark.

I can only wildly speculate on that though...

Like, say... instead of the big bang, there was a "big injection", and outside of the physics we know exists a cucoon of physics that isn't the same as our physical universe and is inaccessible. Say, in that cucoon chemical processes don't require physical matter, but exist as echoes, or shifting forms. Maybe you'd slip into some other sphere of existance, just like an echo. And by some crazy fluke, it holds form.

I sort of believe in a "big injection" kind of thing, since imo the world is unlikely to begin entirely uniform, and so therefore, I feel its plausible there is a double image or weirdness with the big bang we haven't seen yet.

If you ever watched the movie source code, the main character proceeds to live in an alternate dimension.

In my view, you would not enter anything so elaborate, but maybe just sort of float like a jelly fish, in some chemical after image in an alternate version of physics.

I wouldn't confuse that with any substantial idea of afterlife though.

Lifes a bit of a miracle, if death was too, it'd be neat, but yeah...

I suspect the near death experiences reported by people are due to the brain shutting down due to oxygen starvation, drugs or vitamin k effects as mentioned above. If you see a light at the end of the tunnel in a NDE, it may well be a train coming the other way that finally puts your lights out if it reaches you.

It could be interesting to have some other kind of existence after death, but what purpose would it serve. Rebirths would be messy and even the Dalai Lama has to learn everything from scratch :) Transmigration as practised by the Druze is something they don't like to talk about, father becomes the sun by his ghost type of thing.

I did witness some Shamans in Indonesia who claim to have been occupied by monkey and other animal spirits. One ran up a coconut tree approx 20m high faster than I have seen any one except a monkey climb a tree, and proceeded to throw large green coconuts down onto the heads of one of his mates from the top of the tree. The coconuts would weigh approx. 0.7kg to 2.5kg depending on the size. This is a common cause of death in the tropics coconuts landing on your head. The guy on the ground jumped up to meet the coconuts coming towards him and head butted them towards the crowd of onlookers.

It was fun to watch, and he had very glazed over eyes when he had finished. :)

There are no scientific fantasies, other than the ones you insist on.

People thinking for themselves and ignoring insults may be alien to you and many others on the forum, who do not teach science to abusive children. Science is not a religion, it is fun to speculate on the latest theories even if you haven't got a clue what a graviton is :). It is an excellent way of learning new stuff to ask questions and put forward explanations. If people want to be priests and claim one religion or theory is the only way, they should take up religion or politics. I am gathering ideas for my next novel :). What is your purpose on the forum, except to post your personal feelings on anything or anyone you disapprove of, with the occasional dim question?.

I have been watching this religious forum out of mild interest, and note that those of religious nature except Zen Buddhists of course generally put forward a very weak argument for their particular belief. Life after death is big in religion, I wondered if any scientists could be drawn to speculate on this, clearly there are a lot of sources of a none scientific nature. The most intriguing I have found are the older Rosicrutian orders and some of the freemasonry groups, who seem to believe in the concept of deity. Rosicrutians as most people are aware gave rise to the fashionable Wicca via Alistair Crowley.

It seems this sort of stuff is what is selling books these days, so mixing a few controversial ideas together, might make a good read. If in the process I can make people think about their personal beliefs and not get my self shot it will be a bonus. :)

With your views on my views I am surprised you still read what I write, maybe I will have a better novel than I am dreaming up.

I will also point out I think I am operating under the forum guidelines, whereas your remarks and others could be deemed offensive and against the rules. Which amusingly, amuses me. :)

Edited by Handy andy

Physics is based on a set of axioms,...

No. Mathematics is based on axioms. Physics is based on evidence.

When someone proves any paranormal ability, they receive awards of millions of dollars. Given the greedy nature of humans, and the fact that nobody has clamed the rewards, I think it is pretty unlikely that there is anything paranormal.

People thinking for themselves and ignoring insults may be alien to you and many others on the forum, who do not teach science to abusive children. Science is not a religion, it is fun to speculate on the latest theories even if you haven't got a clue what a graviton is :). It is an excellent way of learning new stuff to ask questions and put forward explanations. If people want to be priests and claim one religion or theory is the only way, they should take up religion or politics. I am gathering ideas for my next novel :). What is your purpose on the forum, except to post your personal feelings on anything or anyone you disapprove of, with the occasional dim question?.

I have been watching this religious forum out of mild interest, and note that those of religious nature except Zen Buddhists of course generally put forward a very weak argument for their particular belief. Life after death is big in religion, I wondered if any scientists could be drawn to speculate on this, clearly there are a lot of sources of a none scientific nature. The most intriguing I have found are the older Rosicrutian orders and some of the freemasonry groups, who seem to believe in the concept of deity. Rosicrutians as most people are aware gave rise to the fashionable Wicca via Alistair Crowley.

It seems this sort of stuff is what is selling books these days, so mixing a few controversial ideas together, might make a good read. If in the process I can make people think about their personal beliefs and not get my self shot it will be a bonus. :)

With your views on my views I am surprised you still read what I write, maybe I will have a better novel than I am dreaming up.

I will also point out I think I am operating under the forum guidelines, whereas your remarks and others could be deemed offensive and against the rules. Which amusingly, amuses me. :)

Wait what? As in WTF are you talking about?

Please explain what scientific fantasies exists outside of science fiction and how my comment could, possibly, be deemed offensive?

When supernatural or paranormal phenomena are proven to be possible then those are normal and natural...

Scientists often investigate things you can call supernatural or paranormal.

When scientists can't explain certain phenomena or when people believe scientists can't explain certain phenomena then they remain supernatural or paranormal, which can lead to religious beliefs.

I have never insinuated that DM is totally settled or certain....what I did say is that "but just as certainly much evidence since then supports that concept, not the least being,,,,

http://chandra.harva...ess_082106.html"

And that goes for all scientific theories. But let me add, that as current incumbent scientific theories stand the test of time, continue making valid predictions, and continue making observations, then they do and will grow in certainty over time...all within their zones of applicability of course...With one exception of course...The theory of evolution of life is as certain as any theory could hope to be.

That is a weird assumption at best. Science does not deal in fantasies...it deals in observational and experimental data and constructs models to align with that data. DM was for all intents and purposes, a speculative fudge factor when first proposed. The matter was then further investigated as no other explanation was evident. It is now well supported although just as per other scientific theories, not 100% certain, and open for modification, based on further observations and experiments.

Again, the apparent paranormal and/or supposed supernatural events, or apparent UFO sightings, that science at this time cannot explain, simply remain as unexplained. It's only gullible and impressionable individuals that immediatley jump to conclusions that it is a ghost, or that it was divine intervention, or that Aliens did it.

I believe it was Carl Sagan that said "extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence"

Edited by beecee

I have never insinuated that DM is totally settled or certain....what I did say is that "but just as certainly much evidence since then supports that concept, not the least being,,,,

http://chandra.harva...ess_082106.html"

And that goes for all scientific theories. But let me add, that as current incumbent scientific theories stand the test of time, continue making valid predictions, and continue making observations, then they do and will grow in certainty over time...all within their zones of applicability of course...With one exception of course...The theory of evolution of life is as certain as any theory could hope to be.

That is a weird assumption at best. Science does not deal in fantasies...it deals in observational and experimental data and constructs models to align with that data. DM was for all intents and purposes, a speculative fudge factor when first proposed. The matter was then further investigated as no other explanation was evident. It is now well supported although just as per other scientific theories, not 100% certain, and open for modification, based on further observations and experiments.

Again, the apparent paranormal and/or supposed supernatural events, or apparent UFO sightings, that science at this time cannot explain, simply remain as unexplained. It's only gullible and impressionable individuals that immediatley jump to conclusions that it is a ghost, or that it was divine intervention, or that Aliens did it.

I believe it was Carl Sagan that said "extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence"

The reason for my angle of approach, is to see what, if any, scientists who still harbor a religious belief might have on the concept of the afterlife. In order to explore the idea, I put forward a few ideas to cast a doubt, or raise an eyebrow, for amusement, as you may do if trying to get a criminal of the hook.

I am not attacking science, I was attempting to explore one of the core parts of many religions, which is an afterlife, hence the spooky introduction I included for amusement.

As for your reference to Aliens I do not think they, if they exist, come under any thread on this forum, unless you were to start a thread on the concept of where the idea of gods came from descending from heaven :) Or gravitational propulsion systems. :) There is absolutely no reason to think life on other planets does not exist. Nor is there any reason to believe that all forces have been detected virtual or otherwise. I also know from questions I have asked on the forum, the concept of the graviton has different meanings for different people.

Feel free to speculate on the subject of the thread, which is life after death. I think it is pretty conclusive the majority of people on the forum have a closed mind on the subject, even though they like to post on the religious forum.

Do not forget I am collecting ideas for a novel. I am not trying to promote religion or a belief in an afterlife here I am just exploring the possibility. In my novel i might have inter dimensional creature alien thingys, entangled to things in other dimensions or something, the ideas are still evolving.

I am only suspicious of people who claim to know there is an afterlife...

I would add I am suspicious of any one who claims to know absolutely everything.

Edited by Handy andy

The reason for my angle of approach, is to see what, if any, scientists who still harbor a religious belief might have on the concept of the afterlife. In order to explore the idea, I put forward a few ideas to cast a doubt, or raise an eyebrow, for amusement, as you may do if trying to get a criminal of the hook.

I am not attacking science, I was attempting to explore one of the core parts of many religions, which is an afterlife, hence the spooky introduction I included for amusement.

And all I have said is we have absolutely no evidence for any afterlife or any ID aspect at all.

As for your reference to Aliens I do not think they, if they exist, come under any thread on this forum, unless you were to start a thread on the concept of where the idea of gods came from descending from heaven :) Or gravitational propulsion systems. :) There is absolutely no reason to think life on other planets does not exist. Nor is there any reason to believe that all forces have been detected virtual or otherwise.

My reference to Aliens was to example how some people, some gullible, some with an agenda, will immediately claim Alien for any unexplained phenomena involving UFO. And I'm also sure life exists off Earth, somewhere, sometime, but time and distance are great barriers preventing inter-planetary contact. Irrespective, other then the "stuff of life"being everywhere we look, as yet we have no evidence for extra terrestrial life.

Feel free to speculate on the subject of the thread, which is life after death. I think it is pretty conclusive the majority of people on the forum have a closed mind on the subject, even though they like to post on the religious forum.

Do not forget I am collecting ideas for a novel. I am not trying to promote religion or a belief in an afterlife here I am just exploring the possibility. In my novel i might have inter dimensional creature alien thingys, entangled to things in other dimensions or something, the ideas are still evolving.

This is first and foremost a science forum, and as such you must expect critical review of that of which we have no evidence for.

And for the record, I see nothing too wrong with speculation as long as that speculation is not invalidated by known laws of physics and GR.eg: An advanced species [if they exist] maybe able to time travel in a forward direction, although time travel to the past is a less certain possibility. No laws or GR are contravened.

https://plus.maths.org/content/time-travel-allowed

I would add I am suspicious of any one who claims to know absolutely everything.

That really wasn't called for even though not directed at me. Don't you see that actually applies to anyone who claims that they know there is an afterlife?

Trolls should stay on thread, or play with your selves.

I'm gone.

My irony meter has auto-calibration, as a fail-safe feature, but it still jumped off the table.

This planet is mostly garbage in my opinion and I agree with George Carlin that religion is mostly bullshit.

Then you haven't seen much of the world I think. Edited by Itoero