Black holes draining the spacetime. Sounds impossible? Well, it might nevertheless be the case…

Yehiel

Gravity-driven Liquid vortex LV is seemingly a generic analog of black holes (BHs). Here are some exciting things about the BHs I have learned from this analogy.

Vortices of different kind could be found everywhere around. One can get an insight in understanding the hardly observable vortices of interest by studying the easily observable generically similar ones.
The LV I have observed was located in a pond and arranged confining its developments in the thin water surface layer making it acting as a two-dimensional one. For the LV observed, quite a number of generic features appeared to be in coherence with those known for the cosmic BHs, so, I hypothesized that it would be odd not to consider them both to be, in general, analogous.
Here is the list of the related matters I am going to discuss in this summary:

• The “spinning” LV was observed of generating double-spiral waves (DSW). In the light of the hypothesized analogy, this should mean that the “spinning” BHs also should generate spiral waves, gravitational in this case.
  • Generated by multiple BHs, the waves interfere forming a rippled all-over-the-universe energy-rich (dark energy?) gravitational background.
  • In the same way as combined action of the LV incoming streaming and the outgoing DSW make the water surface around the LV to be whirling and warped, the combined action of the BH-generated distortions and gravitational DSW also should make the spacetime around the BH to be whirled and warped.
  • Recently, wobbling effects were observed for some BHs. For the LV, the wave swelling out of the LV epicenter (shown at the upper featured image) in dynamics also appears as being wobbling.
  • On the basis of the assumed analogy, the matter and the spacetime should be adhered to each other as an inseparable duo: where the spacetime there the matter. And vice versa.
  • The BHs are thought to pull and swallow/drain not only the matter but also the spacetime, making it whirling around in the same way as liquid whirls while flowing into the LV.
  • When a handful of shredded dry leaves was spread over the LV area they were arranging in a spiral galaxy-like pattern. It is concluded that these are the whirling waters guiding the floating leaves to set up in spirals. Similarly for the galaxies, the spacetime, whirling around the BHs, is thought of directing the galactic matter to shape up in spirals. Actually, in both LV and BH cases, the floating stuff, the dry leaves and the regular galaxy matter, correspondingly, just decorate the structural profile of the whirling medium they are “floating” over, namely, of the water surface and of the spacetime, correspondingly. In the same way as criminal investigators are powdering fingerprints to make them visible
  • The BHs act as matter consuming power plants in the same time spreading some of the acquired mass/energy all over the universe as gravitational spiral waves, which, interfering, form a universe-wide rippling energy-rich gravitational background.

As to the title of my post “Black holes swallowing/draining the spacetime… – does it sound that crazy?" It is not due to the following. If a hole, a BH, is created and grows, it must pull in and stretch the spacetime, as a rubber film, into the depth of its singularity. Which, actually, means that

Following the accretion of matter,

the spacetime must flow into a growing BH

The more matter acquired by the BH

the more spacetime pulled in.

There is quite some stuff discussed in my summary of this work, which is published at Linked In and in my blog links deleted

There is quite some stuff discussed in my summary of this work, which is published at Linked In and in my blog links deleted

!

Moderator Note

Posting to advertise your blog is against the rules. These links have been removed

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2017 at 5:24 PM, Yehiel said:

As to the title of my post “Black holes swallowing/draining the spacetime… – does it sound that crazy?" It is not due to the following. If a hole, a BH, is created and grows, it must pull in and stretch the spacetime, as a rubber film, into the depth of its singularity. Which, actually, means that

Following the accretion of matter,

the spacetime must flow into a growing BH

The more matter acquired by the BH

the more spacetime pulled in.

Firstly gravity itself is modeled on spacetime that is warped, curved, or twisted.

Your description in part seems similar to the river/waterfall model of BHs as modeled in the following paper.......

https://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/0411060.pdf

The river model of black holes Andrew J. S. Hamilton ∗ and Jason P. Lisle

JILA and Dept. Astrophysical & Planetary Sciences, Box 440, U. Colorado, Boulder CO 80309, USA

"This paper presents an under-appreciated way to conceptualize stationary black holes, which we call the river model. The river model is mathematically sound, yet simple enough that the basic picture can be understood by non-experts. In the river model, space itself flows like a river through a flat background, while objects move through the river according to the rules of special relativity. In a spherical black hole, the river of space falls into the black hole at the Newtonian escape velocity, hitting the speed of light at the horizon. Inside the horizon, the river flows inward faster than light, carrying everything with it. We show that the river model works also for rotating (Kerr-Newman) black holes, though with a surprising twist. As in the spherical case, the river of space can be regarded as moving through a flat background. However, the river does not spiral inward, as one might have anticipated, but rather falls inward with no azimuthal swirl at all. Instead, the river has at each point not only a velocity but also a rotation, or twist. That is, the river has a Lorentz structure, characterized by six numbers (velocity and rotation), not just three (velocity). As an object moves through the river, it changes its velocity and rotation in response to tidal changes in the velocity and twist of the river along its path. An explicit expression is given for the river field, a six-component bivector field that encodes the velocity and twist of the river at each point, and that encapsulates all the properties of a stationary rotating black hole".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It is also described at Professor'Hamilton's web site here....

http://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/insidebh/waterfall.html

Edited by beecee