Not fit for mainstream or anywhere else

Iamabout

Okay I don’t know and I will give you money if my theory is accepted I explain at too many places like website forcetravelsinwith.blogspot.com I also write on same links I want Money and Forcetravels I WANT Money both this links on url deleted then Now I get Money link on url deleted and other places too I write theories saying or not saying I write.

Universe is in equilibrium to Nothing Force maintaining balance. Now as we are explosions universe is expanding and not getting shattered due to time forms us electron by friction. Here title is expanding universe.

Expand universe: It is on kinetic energy which we see. So kinetic energy of Nothing we see as event. As we see protons moving or anybody who is not-their moving so they are our future we see. They indicate too so. In Nothing you do some job they say so are not expanding universe but contracting or migrating migrating them we see. This I don’t know so don’t say universe is expanding. Nothing is more than kinetic energy its centripetal and centrifugal force keep working so galaxies rotate or revolve but are not expanding as our telescope lenses are also curved we see as there is event what we see so as we know them expanding it is they are instead of moving. Our lenses could only show expanding other than centripetal and centrifugal force. Flat lense telescope is required which is electronic could be then we see correct them for us.People even this is the discovery. So I don’t say. Our electron if flying up in space that we see as galaxies those are electron with us and any space is not made by electron but Nothing is space for them if they are electron. With magnifying lens we just see electron as it is microscope not telescope which we use to see space. All electrons are affected by centrifugal force so will not escape unless Nothing say it. Due to centrifugal force we are on sides away from center. So you become center in seeing centripetal force so are electron too. Our electrons require centripetal force. So stopping the expansion of the universe we live so could maintain centripetal force we try we see in future. Electrons are ahead of us if we are stars. As speed of light square times time times mass is Nothing Power value so difference between they and us should be just Nothing as per told in Qur’aan. What is destroying is opposite time (I ask Money) which is centrifugal force and Nothing works on centripetal force causes time so we don’t know ahead.

Expand universe: It is on kinetic energy which we see. So kinetic energy of Nothing we see as event. As we see protons moving or anybody who is not-their moving so they are our future we see. They indicate too so. In Nothing you do some job they say so are not expanding universe but contracting or migrating migrating them we see. This I don’t know so don’t say universe is expanding. Nothing is more than kinetic energy its centripetal and centrifugal force keep working so galaxies rotate or revolve but are not expanding as our telescope lenses are also curved we see as there is event what we see so as we know them expanding it is they are instead of moving. Our lenses could only show expanding other than centripetal and centrifugal force. Flat lense telescope is required which is electronic could be then we see correct them for us.People even this is the discovery. So I don’t say. Our electron if flying up in space that we see as galaxies those are electron with us and any space is not made by electron but Nothing is space for them if they are electron. With magnifying lens we just see electron as it is microscope not telescope which we use to see space. All electrons are affected by centrifugal force so will not escape unless Nothing say it. Due to centrifugal force we are on sides away from center. So you become center in seeing centripetal force so are electron too. Our electrons require centripetal force. So stopping the expansion of the universe we live so could maintain centripetal force we try we see in future. Electrons are ahead of us if we are stars. As speed of light square times time times mass is Nothing Power value so difference between they and us should be just Nothing as per told in Qur’aan. What is destroying is opposite time (I ask Money) which is centrifugal force and Nothing works on centripetal force causes time so we don’t know ahead.

Rubbish and gobbldydook I'm afraid...plus of course the Koran and/or the bible are not scientific books, but rather beliefs and mythical legend, written by obscure men in an obscure age....nothing more, nothing less

Edited by beecee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.