Hijack from "unsure about the wave function" [LOCKED]

mantraphilter

I've been thinking about the wave function and how it occurs. An electron orbiting a proton has to escape the gravity field of the proton. once it does, it is converted into a wave. But, what causes the gravity field of the proton to collapse? When you focus a magnifying glass under the sun, heat is created on whatever surface you focus it on. Enough heat and it catches on fire. I think the positive charge from the magnification of sunlight fills the space around a positively charged proton and causes the space around the proton to become equal to the space that is around it. The wall of space differential collapses releasing the electron as a wave. I do not think that the positively charged proton particle is converted to energy. But somehow the positive charge is released leaving an uncharged particle. Their has to be some sort of chain reaction going on to keep the fire burning. I think the collapse of the gravity field around the positive proton causes the proton to loose its charge, that proton is no longer a positively charged particle and is now able to accept a charge. Being able to accept a charge it is absorbed by the gravity field of a positively charged particle / atom and causes the gravity field around the atom to become unstable collapsing the wall of space differential and creating a chain reaction, and so the fire burns. The same process has to be going on in a star. As positive charged particles loose there charge and are absorbed by other atoms the chain reaction continues. I think this is what creates various elements within the star. My problem is, that If my hypothesis is correct, the particles in atoms are not being converted to energy, they are only being absorbed by other atoms creating new elements within the star, which means mass is not being converted to energy and, Einstiens E=MC2 is wrong. So I guess I'll be labeled as a crackpot. You wouldn't want to have a theory that is a contradiction to the "Great Einstien E=MC2" theory. Einstein is wrong.

I've been thinking about the wave function and how it occurs. An electron orbiting a proton has to escape the gravity field of the proton. once it does, it is converted into a wave. But, what causes the gravity field of the proton to collapse? When you focus a magnifying glass under the sun, heat is created on whatever surface you focus it on. Enough heat and it catches on fire. I think the positive charge from the magnification of sunlight fills the space around a positively charged proton and causes the space around the proton to become equal to the space that is around it. The wall of space differential collapses releasing the electron as a wave. I do not think that the positively charged proton particle is converted to energy. But somehow the positive charge is released leaving an uncharged particle. Their has to be some sort of chain reaction going on to keep the fire burning. I think the collapse of the gravity field around the positive proton causes the proton to loose its charge, that proton is no longer a positively charged particle and is now able to accept a charge. Being able to accept a charge it is absorbed by the gravity field of a positively charged particle / atom and causes the gravity field around the atom to become unstable collapsing the wall of space differential and creating a chain reaction, and so the fire burns. The same process has to be going on in a star. As positive charged particles loose there charge and are absorbed by other atoms the chain reaction continues. I think this is what creates various elements within the star. My problem is, that If my hypothesis is correct, the particles in atoms are not being converted to energy, they are only being absorbed by other atoms creating new elements within the star, which means mass is not being converted to energy and, Einstiens E=MC2 is wrong. So I guess I'll be labeled as a crackpot. You wouldn't want to have a theory that is a contradiction to the "Great Einstien E=MC2" theory. Einstein is wrong.

The gravity of the proton is entirely negligible compared to the Coulomb attraction force between the proton and electron. Also, you are speaking of these things as though the particle-like behavior of the electron and photon represent their fundamental natures. It's all fields all the time. We can see behaviors in those field that we can designate as particles and have our results work out a lot of the time, but sometimes that particle view completely fails us (double slit experiment, entanglement, etc.)

There is no "positive charge" created by focusing sunlight with a magnifying glass. That's all charge-less photons. Photons do carry energy, though, and by focusing the beam you're packing that energy into a smaller space.

There is so much wrong with the stuff you wrote that I won't even take time to itemize it all - the OP is struggling to get their mind around quantum theory and that kind of off the wall stuff doesn't help.