Space flowing towards a mass (split from gravity is a force)

Handy andy

Space expanding between galaxies causes them to move apart, why can space not contract and disappear around a mass like some fluid boiling away.

Because it is an abstract concept (distances between things) not a substance.

The concept of time dilation being proved by muon lifetime is interesting. Using the dipole concept of an electron, which is a stable particle. The muon would be similar having the same spin but larger mass. Basically it would look like a donut shaped fog spinning.

If space was flowing in the direction the muon was moving, it would be in a more stable environment and last longer, like a stable whirl pool in flowing water.

Do you have a model that predicts these effects? Do they happen when not moving toward a mass?

Do you have a model that predicts these effects? Do they happen when not moving toward a mass?

No I do not, however there are multiple papers published on vortex stability under different conditions, all of which I need to be member of an institution to get my hands on. Since I have not been institutionalized yet I do not have access to papers that may cover this. They would be interesting to read and may go some way to support the idea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The concept of space flowing towards a mass causing gravity, would have difficulties in that space needs to move away or disappear to allow more space around an atom. The concept of low energy gravitational bosons being emitted and absorbed seems to have problems around black holes.

Nature has a habit of repeating it self on many levels. All the many different theories on gravity are all be partly correct. The graviton concept is one I wrestle with from time to time it gives rise to two directional flow.

Bubbles rising from the ocean floor are less dense than the water they rise through. Any mass floating on the surface above a stream of bubbles will become less buoyant, and sink. The bubbles expand as they reach the surface. Hot air rises and cold air falls to replace it. Space if viewed as a liquid around all fermions and bosons will get disturbed by their movement. Could it be that space is boiled away from atoms and cooler space descends. Causing the appearance of stretched space, or a gradient.

No I do not, however there are multiple papers published on vortex stability under different conditions, all of which I need to be member of an institution to get my hands on. Since I have not been institutionalized yet I do not have access to papers that may cover this. They would be interesting to read and may go some way to support the idea.

!

Moderator Note

Promises of supportive evidence are insufficient to support any meaningful discussion of this topic. It's not fair to members who give freely of their time if you won't rise to the level of rigor they're trying to help you reach.

Once again I'm going to remind you that there are places on the web that welcome wacky guesswork and forays into the nonsensical and absurd, and this is definitely not one of them. If you aren't prepared to discuss science within the system of rigor the site owners have developed, then your threads will be closed.

This is the part where you step up your game and discuss science by our rules, or you go find somewhere that appreciates your ideas as they are. Thread closed.