Do you think, you can magnetize a rotating disk with the centrifugal force???

Octagon

Hello

What you think about this...

Make a compass

Magnetize the needle.

Whether you use a sewing needle or other piece of metal, rub the object over the magnet. Always pull the needle in the same direction instead of back and forth with even movements. After 50 times the needle is magnetized.

Use the same method to magnetize the needle with silk, fur or hair. Pull the needle 50 times over the object to magnetize it. Do not use these soft things when the needle is made of a razor blade.

If you magnetize with a piece of steel or iron, knock on the needle to magnetize it. Put the needle in a piece of wood and tap 50 times on its tip.

http://de.wikihow.com/Einen-Kompass-herstellen

If, however, the rod is held precisely in the north-south direction when hit, it can be magnetized again. The inner magnets are ...

https://books.google.de/books?id=5qL4CnMSKc0C&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15&dq=schlagen+magnetisie#v=onepage&q&f=false

Would it be possible to magnetize them? This would also produce an interesting magnetic field.

The poles could then be inside and outside.

What you think about it?

Greetings Octagon

Use the same method to magnetize the needle with silk, fur or hair. Pull the needle 50 times over the object to magnetize it.

This sounds to me like method of electrostatic charging..

I mean a rotating disk made of steel. There are great forces when this turns very fast.

​I don't mean eletrostatic charging, i mean to magnetize a Material only with a force.

Why would this magnetize the material?

Hitting a piece of steel will (sometimes) magnetise it- but only because it is in the magnetic field of the Earth.

Rotating the steel wouldn't work.

Are you sure? Because in the first Link stands it other. There it goes only with tapping on it.