Need a draft to be reviewed (like peer reviewed) - Need explanation

I am the user saidani.

I am a computer engineer. I'm a security expert.
I need an explanation why the post was suppressed and why I'm banned.
The censorship is terrible. Do not think that you have the right to close the mouths of others.

You are using sock puppets(ensea2004). This isn't allowed in most places online so I'm not sure why it comes as a surprise that you are banned for doing so here.

Registering more than one account to yourself is not permitted without administrative approval. "Sockpuppet" accounts (those registered with the intent of using them to spread the original member's ideas, or for other malicious purposes) will be banned on sight, as well as those registered to evade a ban.

http://www.scienceforums.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

I am the user saidani.

I am a computer engineer. I'm a security expert.
I need an explanation why the post was suppressed and why I'm banned.
The censorship is terrible. Do not think that you have the right to close the mouths of others.

Yes, absolutely we have that right. This is not run by the government, so there is no issue of free speech. You may start a blog somewhere if you simply wish to disseminate information. What you may post here is at the site's discretion. You agree to certain rules when you join, and you violated the rule regarding using external sites. Following your first post you were asked to post the details of your discussion here, as per rule 2.7. You declined to do that. Now you show up with multiple accounts, which is a violation of rule 2.9. That is why the saidani account was banned, and why this one will be, too. Your original account (ensea2004) remains active, for the moment. But since you made an account to evade a ban, that access may shortly be revoked.

In light of your unwillingness to follow the rules, it's amusing that you take an indignant tone with us. Begone, sir!