help please

darkinside

Guys help if it is possible of course, in more detail tell about the reactions specified on the picture? It phenelzine
Also I will be glad if someone gives the (as much as possible detailed if are) methods of synthesis of this substance, can be at someone there is such information.
Thanks in advance!
s11.radikal.ru/i183/1705/70/70125f7e3f5f.jpg
Here I have still found the picture on this subject, to see a similar way of synthesis.
http://radikal.ru/lfp/s019.radikal.ru/i617/1705/b0/d2a328b425b2.jpg/htm

And it is the 2nd way which I have found in the Internet
Fenelzin — 2-feniletilgidrazin (7.2.1) receive interaction of a 2-feniletilbromid with a hydrazine [42, 43, 44, 45].
^ ~^-сн2-сн2 — Vg
H2N - NH2
0 ~ sn2 ~'
CH2-NH-NH2 7 2 1
+ from other website a screen
http://radikal.ru/lfp/s008.radikal.ru/i303/1705/c4/2c29a66d77ca.jpg/htm

And in general what way is more easy 1 or 2?
Need an exit was more or less normal final substance...

Two questions.

1.) Why do you want to make it?

2.) Are you familiar at all with organic synthesis? My guess is not really?

1) For myself. I need it for medical use, i live in country what haven't maois.

2) A little familiar, but not professional. It's why i write on this forum. I need help in detail describing how to do this synthesis, and what reagents need. Or at least in short form.
If this synthesis will be too hard for me, i go to my friends which can synthesis, but need to go to them with something and not with a photo from the Internet, i need description of possible synthesis and reagents for that.
I would be grateful for any help.
Edited by darkinside

1) For myself. I need it for medical use, i live in country what haven't maois.

2) A little familiar, but not professional. It's why i write on this forum. I need help in detail describing how to do this synthesis, and what reagents need. Or at least in short form.

If this synthesis will be too hard for me, i go to my friends which can synthesis, but need to go to them with something and not with a photo from the Internet, i need description of possible synthesis and reagents for that.

I would be grateful for any help.

I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to help you in this case. Not that it would help if I did, since I doubt you would have access to any of what you need to make it. The drug you're trying to make is prescription only. You should go and see your doctor. It would honestly be easier (and cheaper).

Synthesising this when you don't really know what you're doing is dangerous for several reasons. You could hurt yourself very easily through incompetence, simply because you aren't familiar enough with this sort of thing. You also won't be able to accurately test your reactions for success or purity, making the whole idea of consuming what you've made an especially terrible one. You're more likely to wind up poisoning yourself.

I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to help you in this case. Not that it would help if I did, since I doubt you would have access to any of what you need to make it. The drug you're trying to make is prescription only. You should go and see your doctor. It would honestly be easier (and cheaper).

Synthesising this when you don't really know what you're doing is dangerous for several reasons. You could hurt yourself very easily through incompetence, simply because you aren't familiar enough with this sort of thing. You also won't be able to accurately test your reactions for success or purity, making the whole idea of consuming what you've made an especially terrible one. You're more likely to wind up poisoning yourself.

Of course it's much easier and cheaper. But I live in a country where not available MAOIs; and other drugs and ECT for me is ineffective.
So i ask for help on forums.
I say if it will be too hard for me, i will consult with friends or employees of chemical lab.
But first i need get some information and details about synthesis and reagents.
If you don't know how to help/don't want to help it is your choice.
But I'm grateful for any response)
Edited by darkinside

Of course it's much easier and cheaper. But I live in a country where not available MAOIs; and other drugs and ECT for me is ineffective.
So i ask for help on forums.
I say if it will be too hard for me, i will consult with friends or employees of chemical lab.
But first i need get some information and details about synthesis and reagents.
If you don't know how to help/don't want to help it is your choice.
But I'm grateful for any response)

It's not that I don't want to or can't help you, it's that I think helping you achieve your goal in this manner would be incredibly irresponsible of me. I strongly encourage you to not go down this route. You could, and probably will, end up poisoning yourself. Not only that, but a drug is more than just its active ingredient. Formulation is incredibly important, particularly if you're talking about something like MAOI's and other antidepressants that have to cross the blood brain barrier.

MAOI's, at least to my knowledge, have been superseded by newer drugs in recent years. Please consult with your doctor about what is available to you before you attempt to make them yourself. You almost certainly will not succeed, and will most likely end up hurting yourself.

Ok thanks for this reply. i understand what you wanna say me and it's good things.

Our medicine is shit i try all what they say me, but it's now don't effective and Nardil (phenelzine) was recommended.

I'm from Ukraine.

Now I'm looking for alternative solutions, but don't see that now and i search it.
I know what synthesize a drug that is not the best solution, but i think what it's better than nothing.
And continue to live as a zombie or a vegetable how i live now it also don't perfect.