Does the Almighty God allow MAN Total Freedom ?

Commander

I sometimes wonder whether the Almighty God does really ACCEPT what MAN is doing on EARTH !

At Present MAN has established his Authority over the whole Earth and there seem to be NO CONTEST from any other BEINGS Living or Dead !

Perhaps Dinosaurs did Rule over the Earth sometimes back. That is just History now just as MAN'S Rule may also oneday turn out to be !

The Shape and Environment of the Earth as it once was has now been REENGINEERED BY MAN to suit his OWN FANCIES & PLEASURES ! Must really be looking totally different now. His Efforts Enterprise & Innovations are always ON THE RISE & many times DETRIMENTAL to the VERY SURVIVAL OF MAN HIMSELF & PLANET EARTH !

Also within himself MAN representing the Entire Mankind is SO DIVIDED, SO ARGUMENTATIVE, SO HATEFUL BETWEEN GROUPS, SO WARRING & DESTRUCTIVE OF ONE ANOTHER without RIGHTFUL, MORAL or ACCEPTED LEADERSHIP of ANY WORTHWHILE PERSONALITY !

It is MESS, CHAOS & CONFLICTS galore to say the Least !

IS IT OK IN THE SIGHT OF OUR TRUE GOD ?

Why would an imaginary entity care?

Yes, it does appears so. That is the Concept of God or Creator does appear to be imaginary.

But we have not understood everything & therefore what we think or believe are all questionable !

If you would please use your method to prove I have a unicorn in my backyard, I will gladly use your method to prove the existence of god.

We all now [after knowing a lot] side with those who think Earth is a Globe and not with those majority [all dead and gone] who believed VERY STRONGLY that EARTH IS FLAT !

Therefore I would rather not say YES or NO to the Existence of our Own Creator !

Yes, it does appears so. That is the Concept of God or Creator does appear to be imaginary.

But we have not understood everything & therefore what we think or believe are all questionable !

Why do you need to believe in something you can't interact with?

You presuppose your god is "almighty", yet claim man runs amok unopposed, so why not presuppose it's allowed since it seems to be? You presuppose yours is the "TRUE GOD" but obviously your interpretation is incomplete since you don't know if man has the total freedom to act or not. Why don't you question your demonstrably flawed concept of a "TRUE GOD"? If it's flawed in one place, perhaps you shouldn't think of it in such bedrock, absolute terms?

Ha Ha,

That's a nice joke !

Just makes it easier to read I suppose !

Ha Ha. It doesn't. It really doesn't.

You presuppose your god is "almighty", yet claim man runs amok unopposed, so why not presuppose it's allowed since it seems to be? You presuppose yours is the "TRUE GOD" but obviously your interpretation is incomplete since you don't know if man has the total freedom to act or not. Why don't you question your demonstrably flawed concept of a "TRUE GOD"? If it's flawed in one place, perhaps you shouldn't think of it in such bedrock, absolute terms?

Ha Ha. It doesn't. It really doesn't.

Yes, that is why I never give up questioning !

Just like I am struggling to visualize how to make 6H contract on a Bridge Deal.

It will be foolish of me to give up and say 6H contract can not be made. I know many will never make that bcoz it's tough to solve !

No need to be rude, I only asked.

Sorry if that sounded rude. I didn't mean to be.

I considered you always my friend !

You must have observed I hardly come here and hardly post much.

Edited by Commander

Sorry if that sounded rude. I didn't mean to be.

You must have observed I hardly come here and hardly post much.

Don't worry I wasn't suggesting you were being rude, I was trying to imply your answer, to my question, is meaningless.

If you can't interact with your god, why do you need to believe it exists, it can't alter your life?

Take the Catholic's for example, you could live a completely hedonistic life style ignoring all the rules and all you have to do, to make it happy again, is tell someone what you did.

So why bother, since it apparently doesn't matter either way?

Believe it or not, I ask because of this ;).

That's untrue, because you've given up questioning whether your god is real or not. What if that assumption is flawed?

Questioning not God but his handling of the Universe is what I meant.

This very post is on that issue : that I am not sure whether God wants such happenings !

But I still believe that we have NO RIGHT TO DECIDE one way or other as we have No evidence [most people think so] either way.

The very fact we are alive is gr8 and we must consider every micro second as God's Gift !

Just like no one can take his salary for granted which may cease anytime so is our life. Is there any Guarantee ? Even Obamacare is not dependable. What to say of Man's Regimes.

Even if I get a Vision or Miracle which can be construed as evidence No one needs to believe that !

Integrating these all issues I believe in something and others are free to believe what they want !

Don't worry I wasn't suggesting you were being rude, I was trying to imply your answer, to my question, is meaningless.

If you can't interact with your god, why do you need to believe it exists, it can't alter your life?

Take the Catholic's for example, you could live a completely hedonistic life style ignoring all the rules and all you have to do, to make it happy again, is tell someone what you did.

So why bother, since it apparently doesn't matter either way?

Believe it or not, I ask because of this ;).

TY

Yes we are unable to interact the way we think we must.

It may be so that we are interacting all the time without realizing how !

Edited by Commander

Questioning not God but his handling of the Universe is what I meant.

This very post is on that issue : that I am not sure whether God wants such happenings !

But I still believe that we have NO RIGHT TO DECIDE one way or other as we have No evidence [most people think so] either way.

The very fact we are alive is gr8 and we must consider every micro second as God's Gift !

Just like no one can take his salary for granted which may cease anytime so is our life. Is there any Guarantee ? Even Obamacare is not dependable. What to say of Man's Regimes.

Even if I get a Vision or Miracle which can be construed as evidence No one needs to believe that !

Integrating these all issues I believe in something and others are free to believe what they want !

TY

Yes we are unable to interact the way we think we must.

If you can't show it then you don't know it, invisible pixies might run the universe, I can't prove they do not, does that mean I have to consider them as real?

If I say I don't believe bigfoot is real does than mean I can say he doesn't exist? No it does not. I do not believe in any gods or goddesses because there is no evidence for them. Show me some evidence then we can talk about a god and what he she or it wants or lets humans do. Until then you are just shining yourself on...

But it doesn't matter what god is if there's no meaningful connection. My point is (sure, live your life according to the rules of your faith, love, forgiveness and tolerance seem pretty reasonable.) never stop questioning, because the blind can never lead the way.

Edited by dimreepr