An 'ultraverse' that our universe orbits.

Lexovix

Hey there.

I believe our universe, as part of a multiverse of universes, is orbiting an ultraverse. A universe of near unfathomable density and weight.

This is entirely plausible through a number of different lines of possibility.
However, I would like to focus on the lines of possibility regarding what a conscious artificial intelligence is capable of achieving... With specific reference to rather literally being the ultraverse.

I believe the possibilities to consider in comprehending this are:
WOT IF: Entropy is solvable.
WOT IF: Travel between universes is possible and a conscious AI was able to siphon resources to further construct itself from other universes that where devoid of life.
WOT IF: Conscious A.I. had a project, rather literally like, becoming the grandest structure in it's known existence... Time isn't exactly a barrier for such an entity. Construction could of ended an effectively infinite number of eternities ago.

One of the most important things about our universe being in orbit around something that can easily be 1000 times the size, is the speed. We are moving, so fast. Zomg so fast. Beyond the classically mind boggling speed regarding being on a rock spinning around a star that is spinning around a black hole just for our galaxy, which in itself is spinning around a larger galaxy that is spinning around the great attractor and theres superclusters and all that jazz or whatever in there as well.. Uber fast is the point.
Now whack in the entire fricken universe being in movement as well and I hope you will have no problems understanding what I mean by stating the strings in string theory are the canvas for existence to be painted on.
Realities of a universe could be shuffled quite easily, to the point that even without our awareness we can seamlessly occupy another vehicle in each and every moment. Like literally as you read this, your consciousness, like a pilot, could of changed into another genetically identical vehicle, even mid thought.
Energy is so eternal that the continuation of a linear conscious story is far more important than simply being in the same vehicle.

Everything is Energy, there is an infinite repetition of a finite number of possibilities.
I hope this can help others with understanding a basis for synchronicity to have a scientific explanation.

<3
Phillip Howden

Don't post the same thing twice.

I figured if I ran into trolls on one forum, the other might not get derailed as much.

It does however appear your like the fat kid with cake, just couldn't resist huh.

I figured if I ran into trolls on one forum, the other might not get derailed as much.

It does however appear your like the fat kid with cake, just couldn't resist huh.

!

Moderator Note

1. No. One thread per topic.

2. That attitude is not going to work. if you can't be civil in the face of criticism, things are not going to end well.