Why am I banned, but bullies aren't?

I did just now. I reported them by bringing them to your attention.

You need to report them using the report post button. That way we have an auditable record or reports, comments and actions. Mentioning in a thread that they exist is unlikely to result in action. We're volunteers we don't have the time nor the inclination to track down posts you mention in passing.

I generally think that a kind of "entry exam" for forums is the ability to properly use them.

* changing font for no good reason (sizes, colours, and type faces).

* inability to figure out how to use quotes.

* inability to use functions like "report".

These (singly or in combination) all say something about a poster.

I generally think that a kind of "entry exam" for forums is the ability to properly use them.

* changing font for no good reason (sizes, colours, and type faces).

* inability to figure out how to use quotes.

* inability to use functions like "report".

These (singly or in combination) all say something about a poster.

Thing if it is, Im not a snitch. I dont believe in reporting people for using casual insults, it is against my morality.

Thus I am irritated that I get in trouble, when I tried to be kind and decent by not reporting them. It is an injustice.

Thing if it is, Im not a snitch. I dont believe in reporting people for using casual insults, it is against my morality. Thus I am irritated that I get in trouble, when I tried to be kind and decent by not reporting them. It is an injustice.

But you said, in a previous post, that this thread is your method of reporting them.

He shoots he scores... WTF... hey! where are the %$£&ing goalposts?

Edited by dimreepr

But you said, in a previous post, that this thread is your method of reporting them.

He shoots he scores... WTF... hey where are the %$£& goalposts?

Its called...if I get reported why shouldn't they? Its unfair that I get punished and the bullies don't.

Boo hoo... FFS grow up, and listen, you may learn a thing or two

My point is that I am grown up, and that humanity, by and large, is not, and does not want to listen to reason.

I give reasons about injustice, but everyone goes on not listening and defending their own injustice.

My point is that I am grown up, and that humanity, by and large, is not, and does not want to listen to reason.

I give reasons about injustice, but everyone goes on not listening and defending their own injustice.

Really? A limited delay in your ability to display your teenage angst, is an injustice?

It's a bloody good job your not poor or an ethnic minority or your head would explode.

Really? A limited delay in your ability to display your teenage angst, is an injustice?

It's a bloody good job your not poor or an ethnic minority or your head would explode.

I am poor and an ethnic minority.

You argument is shallow and repetitive.

It's like whenever someone complains about problems in the world, you just say "Stay calm, dont be an angsty teen." Well maybe we are sick and tired of being calm while incompetent bureaucrat politicians do nothing to fix anything.

Edited by quickquestion

!

Moderator Note

OK - I have had enough of this. This is the Suggestions, Comments and Support Forum - not the Back and Forth with Juvenile Insults Forum.

Everyone - either concentrate on the OP or do not bother posting. Might be best if this thread is left to rot in peace unless substantive and useful comments can be made.

So are you admitting you are displaying tendencies of teenage angst.

"It's a trap" said the fish headed commander, "just feel the force" said the ghost, "have you had a pan-galatic-gargleblaster" said the manic robot...