Electromagnetic Waves Effecting The Brain

If you don't know about it already, there were these "experiments" made in the 1900's (not saying if they're true or not). The start of these was by an experiment called the Philadelphia Experiment. (Link: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/rainbow/philadelphia_experiment.htm).It was an experiment used to make the U.S. Navy ships not detectable by radar, and it worked. But it worked too well. The ship disappeared and apparently went into the future and a couple of dudes on board talked to some dude in the future about this, and one stayed in the future and the other went back. Apparently, when the ship got back, it was over 300 miles away and was teleported to Virginia. The most "interesting" part is that the sailors were merged into the ship, or went insane.

The reason I brought it up, is because of the electromagnetic waves used in the experiment. It apparently affected the brains of the sailors and the ship, causing the sailors able to move through physical objects on the ship, but when they "appeared" in Virginia, like I said earlier, the sailors were merged with the ship. And others went insane.

I want to know if electromagnetic waves ould do something like this, and could it also affect the brain to the point of mind control? (Sorry for lack of knowledge, by the way, I'm just learning as I go)

***My bad wrong topic, I don't know how to switch it. But still, if you can, please answer!***

Edited by ItsYikez

Simple answer. No.

Longer answer. God fucking dammit, why do people still take these obviously bullshit ideas with anything other than the largest fucking grain of salt that it would make a salt plateau look like a fresh water lake, for Satan's sake, NOOOOOO.

Real answer. If you read something, and that thing has something happening in it that is the equivalent of, or similar to: time travel, teleportation, mind reading/control, full invisibility (as opposed to partial or illusions), ghosts, demons, gods, or any other manner of "too good to be true" scenarios, then it's probably bullshit. If you're not getting this information from a respected science news site, or an educated professional, then you're being fed misinformation.

So, to answer your more interesting question, no. Firstly, electromagnetic waves are light, kinda. Rather, light is one particular version, but the other is magnets and electricity. At least that's the case, if I am being brief. There's a lot to cover, but I digress. Light and magnets can affect your brain, but they cannot make you remember things you didn't experience, or control you. They can't make anything teleport any distance, especially a warship.

Secondly, I ask you this, if this technology ever existed, even if it is magicvoodoosciencebullshit, why was it's first test on a war ship, and not something smaller and less expensive? Where are the applications of said technology today. No government or military will simply lock up such a technology in a vault. They'll use it. Where are the bombers incapable of being detected by any radar system? Where are the teleporting bunker missiles that don't even need planes to get to their destination? Where are the non-military applications? Windshields that never need cleaning, exceptionally awesome vacuum chambers?

99% of said, or similar stories I can ask these same questions and comfortably tell you with over 99% confidence that it never happened and is absolute horseshit. A simple google search for "philadelphia experiment debunked" should turn up a variety of sources, including videos, blogs, and genuine researched and sourced articles. A few minutes browsing turned a few sites up, but I will not link them here due to their dubious nature.

In short, if you think something sounds dumb, it probably is. Check a variety of sources, check their sources, and digest the information you learn. If you come to the conclusion that such effects are still real, then there may be some legitimacy to the claim. As for physics information, there are a variety of educational sites which will provide the needed information, but if you want to really learn it, then school is your friend.