searching Help

i do not know i that a stupid Question bu i could not find anything on that subject , is there any organizational for people who would like to become part of the world of science but had bad grades in high school . i would like to make something good with my life and i have interest in Physics , so i decided to start reading books and trying to solve simple equations but i realized that i need a teacher to test me and to teach me .

i am from Bulgaria so i my country you have to be the best in class ( the sad part is the fact that you do not have to be smart ) so that you can enter University and even if you get in the education is expensive and is not worth the money .

All i want is to stop being useless and to help the people around the world .

And one again I Had bad education so Please if someone knows something about those kind of programs ( In Europe ) Inform me

even if i start studying on my own i would never be helpful to the people if i just sit in my room and go to work as a porter .

I am just lost and i need help . I have ideas and i would like someone to teach me so that i can be in use of the science world .

so that you can enter University and even if you get in the education is expensive and is not worth the money ...

... Please if someone knows something about those kind of programs ( In Europe ) Inform me

In Croatia, college is free, but I don't know if that's true for foreign students. You would probably need to do the >>pre-college test at the end of high school<<, but you might want to research that.

Also, do you want to be a physicst by profession or just be knowledgeable in physics? Because, as Bender said, online courses can be very good at could, in theory, get you to a college level of understanding. In theory. However, if you want to make it your job, you need college.

In Croatia, college is free, but I don't know if that's true for foreign students. You would probably need to do the >>pre-college test at the end of high school<<, but you might want to research that.

Also, do you want to be a physicst by profession or just be knowledgeable in physics? Because, as Bender said, online courses can be very good at could, in theory, get you to a college level of understanding. In theory. However, if you want to make it your job, you need college.

i would like to understand the universe so that i can help the human kind for the future.

i would like to understand the universe so that i can help the human kind for the future.

Wow! A superb ambition. I would start off finding free online courses which would improve your overall knowledge. This means college level Maths, Physics and maybe another Science. you do not have to be bright, just dedicated. Then, once you are in college, look up Khan Academy and other online sites to increase your knowledge.

Once you have passed college, then apply to further online colleges - the Open University in the UK will cost you but you can work and study at the same time and your job is unimportant as long as it brings in money. http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/choose/ppcbrand?kwcampaign=bau%20england%20-%20brand%20phrase&keywordid=ggluk_open%20uni&mkwid=mc-ppc&gclid=CMiD6YTxqNMCFVcz0wodGVkIDA

Before you do anything else, try this level at first: this is called P1 in the UK, the first Physics module taught in Yr 10. Follow up with P2 and P3. Then you have completed basic Physics in the UK to the level of a 16 year-old. This is to test your current knowledge. Good luck on your journey and never, ever, give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR0boPq3v5Q

PS: Ask this Forum if anybody is willing to teach you online for a small fee. you can work and then pay a small proportion of your money to this kind Science Forum person. Both would benefit.

Edited by jimmydasaint