The Golden Ratio

I strongly object to Swanson closing the thread I started in the Mathematics forum by the Title "The Golden Ratio".

Strange and cuthber deliberately 'rail-roaded' this thread with meaningless dribble to send the thread on the course it developed.

Just as I begin to pose my evidence and reasoning behind My claim that there Is a mathematical Phi and one of nature My thread is closed!

Shame on You Cuthber, strange, big nose and You swanson.

History shall remember you named as for what you are.

Its not the first time neither that cuthber has employed 'dirty' tactics to derail one of my threads, he did the same with my Fukushima thread with 'Overtone' - was Overtone a profile made up by YOU CUTHBER??????, or one of your other stooges???

!

Moderator Note

You had your chance and you blew it.

History may judge us moderators harshly for closing down a thread of true insight or it might not. We will take the risk.

You do not get to procrastinate and prevaricate when asked to move to the meat of the thread - you did so once too often. The thread was correctly locked and will remain so - you do not have permission to reopen the topic.

Please do not open another thread to whine about the moderation. Report messages you feel are unfair.

... and Overtone a sockpuppet of John Cuthber - that's priceless