Religious Insults

Strange's "Jews" reference is pushing good taste slightly but then again: are you the guy who wrote

"If these don't register in your brain as being insulting to I then either your AI or probably Chinese! "?

Because that's no better.

However, if you think that someone said something they shouldn't, the correct response is to report it as koti has pointed out.

I'm now going to report this thread asking for it to be closed because it's pointless

I have read the thread carefully. I agree with John's comments about the reference to Jews. Other than that the insults, patronising tone and generally bad forum etiquette came from you Ant Sinclair. You could follow Koti's advice and make a formal complaint, but I think you would be better advised to be more direct and polite in your posts, rather than acting like a troll.

Cuthber you just read it didn't you, so obviously it's been seen by a Moderator!

As it has also been seen by several Academics I have on my email from The Hebrew University, they may have different oppions to You and Coyote on this matter ;-)

Cuthber you just read it didn't you, so obviously it's been seen by a Moderator!

As it has also been seen by several Academics I have on my email from The Hebrew University, they may have different oppions to You and Coyote on this matter ;-)

I strongly suggest you refer to people with more respect.

No

That doesn't make any sense.

The fact that I have commented on it implies that I have seen it, but I'm not a moderator so your post is gibberish.

Cuthber, are you not a resident expert?, do you not converse frequently with the mods?

Anyways get yourself back to The Golden Ratio Thread, there's a question from I waiting for YOU to answer!

Stop refering to John by his last name, its extremely insulting. Learn some manners.

Stop refering to John by his last name, its extremely insulting. Learn some manners.

To be fair, it's not my real name.

In any event, it's a bit like having a 3 year old shouting "you are horrid and you smell of wee!".

Not desirable, but it's not something I'd take seriously.

In any event, it's a bit like having a 3 year old shouting "you are horrid and you smell of wee!".

lmbo, take it on the chin cuthber lol, there's only one set of kids throwing the insults around lol Edited by Ant Sinclair

Frankly, Im having a problem with todays youth. I guess Im getting old, its scary.

I throw no insults until they come my way!

Coyote - do one!

You will not get any of that from me, sory to dissapoint you. All I did is report this thread gets closed.

Please see the attached jpeg, the screen shot is from a current thread in Mathematics named The Golden Ratio.

Read Strange's comments, I don't feel them appropriate in the minimum and extremely insulting at the maximum!

Sorry, but I don't see what is insulting there.

It does appear to be numerology. And you do have some unique aspects in your writing. I have no idea what the cause is, so I guessed it was a religious thing.I have been "accused" of being religious in the past; I didn't find it insulting. But if you do, I apologise.

Strange's "Jews" reference is pushing good taste slightly

I'm not sure the Jews in my family would agree! (I don't think any of them avoid writing the word "God" but they are not Orthodox - all Liberal or Reformed as far as I know.)

Edited by Strange

"You will not get any of that from me, sory to dissapoint you. All I did is report this thread gets closed."

Are you for real Coyote?, why would I be disappointed that you haven't jumped on Strange's bandwagon of insults like cuthber, big nose & co, in fact you can insult as much as you like, it won't hurt my feelings and neither would I give a.....

"You will not get any of that from me, sory to dissapoint you. All I did is report this thread gets closed."

Are you for real Coyote?, why would I be disappointed that you haven't jumped on Strange's bandwagon of insults like cuthber, big nose & co, in fact you can insult as much as you like, it won't hurt my feelings and neither would I give a.....

I haven't jumped on any bandwagon.

The reason why I agree with other's assessment is simple- it's backed up by evidence.

On the other hand, do you realise that misnaming people just looks childish?

I don't feel them appropriate in the minimum and extremely insulting at the maximum!

you can insult as much as you like, it won't hurt my feelings and neither would I give a.....

So which one is it?