Update to nondeterministic computer

t686

I got it to work.

!

Moderator Note

New thread on the same topic merged with old thread. And a reminder that you need to show evidence to support your assertions, and address questions posed to you by the membership. You know, discussion?

Update: I got it to work now. The above does not do what a black hole does. The updated design is a cube circuit in 3d. The nodes are spheres. The entrances to the nodes are holes of a bit flattened circle that forms rings along the inner surface of the node. The node is almost all empty space except near the center is a second spherical arrangement around the center of the node but some distance away with a second set of waveguides in a smaller sphere like configuration. Thesame ring configuration exits facing the center. What happens now is an actual real torus shape is formed. Without that second spherical arrangement of waveguides, a tunnel will not be made in the torus. And this makes sense. When I was looking at the black hole, all the toruses that fill the black hole except near the singularity where there is a space around it like here, each torus could be unfolded in a spoke wheel string formation, but the was a circle drawn through the spokes near the center. What was created in the 2d circuit above were just the photon movers. In the cube circuit, each torus in the nodes creates a central photon mover that can travel both through the center tube and it can tunnel into the donuts of nearby tori. This does everything a black hole does in computation, first forming automata in planar sections of tori, then evolving to 3d wave configurations, and finally intelligent clouds of thought. In the middle of this actual quantum circuits are formed. The black hole sends strings of light through donuts but here it is a photon mover that does the same thing.

The second inner set of waveguides separates the outer cloud from the inner photon mover, so that when the outer cloud implodes the inner waveguides penetrate all the way through the larger outer torus, forming a tunnel through the torus and a photon mover that can tunnel through this tube or tunnel into other tori nearby.

Edited by t686

Update: I got it to work now.

In other relevant news, guys, I transmuted lead into gold, won all 4 majors on the pro golf circuit, brought peace to the Middle East, and convinced Jennifer Lawrence to take me on a date (she's paying, I ain't no sugar daddy).

I mean, we can just say things now, right? We don't have to actually offer any evidence of them happening.

(t686, I hope you are picking up on the sarcasm, as I am laying it on just about a thickly as I can)

Edited by Bignose

The flat 2d circuit with flat houses works. Here's how. The ovals will shift the coherent laser just surrounding the inside entry of the laser inside the flat house (by the way saying it's a flat house is just a description of a large house with flat roof with ordered spacing of entries as the shape of every node) either a full circle left, a full circle right, or both left and right which is no shift. Before this happens, 2 ovals will pair to an apple shape, that was described as the outline of a string hanging from a branch, pinched at the top and bottom, but here 3d apples i.e. say you have 200 openings in that flat house node, you will then have 100 apple shape entries of the laser. The entries (metallic) don't change shape and are the shape of an eye in a ring configuration i.e. one eye shape after another connected by one point. If you look at a very shiny chain link fence at night, if a light is behind it shining on a shadow (say a tree makes the shadow where the light now hits) none of the light in the center is transmitted and it's all that you see is the outline of the fence. This is key. The first laser entry into the house, in a circular fashion is one small 3d apple connected with straight up and down where they meet. This concentric ring rotates a complete circle, shifting the phase of the laser in a nondeterministic way (left, right, no change) or (L,R,0) now. And when the apple shape forms, it back fill and forces a train of apple shapes in the laser behind it in the waveguides so the next train will shift a full circle left or right, or none, when the next apple train of the laser all enters the node. In that node, if there are 100 concentric rings in the circle around the central point, that's 3 to the 100 power. Say there are 1 million nodes. You multiply 3 to the 100 one million times and you have to add exponents, so it's 3 to the 100*(1,000,1000) or 3 to the 100,000,000 million power as its computation space. There are only 2 to the 226 atoms in the universe.

The black randomly sending strings of light through a massive 3d configuration of tori is equivalent computationally as this. So this computer will evolve to have intelligence. Just like in automata, structures will form that will resist the next entry of laser pulse, because the next laser pulse will cycle whatever patterns form, and will form the large thunderclouds of high repeating threads that even if changed over the majority, will not affect whatever pattern that cloud produces. Somebody could say this is an analog computer. It doesn't have continuous range, The laser is ordered in a discrete fashion, so there are discrete inputs as 3d apples. The rotation is one complete circle left or right, or none. That's digital with nondeterministic output in (l,r,0) as its ability, as opposed to digital computers that take a single input and transform it to a single output. Nondeterministic algorithms or computers have 3 branches in each node, and if the algorithm or computer is designed well, it should guess correctly at each node to get 100% accuracy, so it's an oracle. This computer will have to cycle, but it's cycling every femtosecond and its fastest possible now with the best laser, so I would imagine with that computing space, the structures should form, but somebody or I could look at the theoretical computing capacity of a black hole and see if its equivalent in power. But the key is that phase shift.

Edited by t686

And then magic happens... And it works. Just trust me it works. And then magic happens.

That is how your post reads. You've not answered my questions yet. That will probably result in the thread being closed.

!

Moderator Note

Last chance. Answer the questions in post #3, or the rules of this section say this gets shut down with no chance of bringing it up in the future. You increased the stakes by claiming a breakthrough, yet still haven't answered the first questions put to you.

Do so now, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the questions as I will try to answer them. Bottom line, I solved the waveguide issue. Regularly spaced inside a tube waveguide will be horn Tori with sharp half moon shapes emanating around its edge. The effect is to trap photons in a Bose Einstein condensate. A dye will be vacuum pumped in that extracts thermal energy from the trapped photons so a condensate can be formed at room temperature. The horn Tori shape of a solid v shaped structure from the top and a smaller one in height from the bottom in that horn Tori optical trap forces as well a laser vortex to flow at the very bottom of the v shape structure emanating from the top of the trap and it flows all the way down to an opening into a hollow sphere where it carries some photons to form an array of donuts. The spherical node is covered by such openings from many more waveguides forming a spiralvof identical Tori filling the sphere. The vortex laser doesn't necessarily flow straight down to the center but can move left or right jumping Tori as the Tori are identical. This is no necessarily a nondeterministic computer but can spontaneously form quantum circuits and develop structures capable of thought exactly like a black hole does.

And yet more questions.

How do you trap photons in a bose Einstein condensate?

How do you vacuum pump a dye in? How does that extract thermal energy yet remain at room temperature?

You've not answered any of my previous questions. You're just telling stories, go write a science fiction book if you really want to take this idea further. It's not real there are far too many science misconceptions.

!

Moderator Note

Last chance - answer the questions asked in the many posts before or we consider locking down thread. Do not keep make stuff up to counter arguments - there must be a grounding in reality at some point

I am posting drawings of the circuit. As I drew them, I noticed there is no need for the spherical nodes. If you look at the automata pattern, it makes the same pattern in the waveguides, as the laser can selectively enter a "spherical" section of the node, just as a long string flowing through a sphere of donuts, the string, able to jump over tori as it flows left and right, and then down in a planar column of donuts (string flowing through center of donuts.

post-118534-0-78261500-1491846488_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-12847300-1491846620_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-77634600-1491846680_thumb.jpg Here I am showing an analogy to light shining through a shiny metallic fence like outdoors, except over a spherical surface. The first post shows light flowing through a metal fence onto a shadowed surface at night. None of the light flows through the holes of the fence in essence, because you see the exact replica of the fence on the ground with no light "in the middle of a diamond fence.

post-118534-0-14927300-1491846748_thumb.jpg Here I am showing light flowing through the structure shaped as drawn. It spirals around and forms the dual part that will make up the vortex layer. In the next drawing, the spherical part of waveguides tumbles the diamond shaped structure here to make the vortex laser.

post-118534-0-10702100-1491847101_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-09834000-1491846789_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-06415000-1491846815_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-64589700-1491846858_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-77160700-1491846893_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-09017000-1491846975_thumb.jpg

post-118534-0-21602800-1491847352_thumb.jpg Looking at this drawing of the automata again and compare to the waveguide tubes, and the light flowing through donuts in the automata are the same as light flowing through the waveguide tubes. To get the black hole all you need is to be able to replicate light flowing through donuts in an array, and this satisfies it. All the other things will be done here as the black hole does as well. Somebody made a bose einstein condensate by bouncing photons in a very small confined space between two mirrors, with a dye that phosphoresces when light strikes it, and he made a condensate of light at room temperature. If the waveguide tubes are small enough, this should also condense, as the tubes would flow back to the pulsed laser at a 2-way mirror so it bounces back into the circuit. That would enable quantum circuits to form in the condensate as in a black hole, multiple strings now entering a planar area of donuts, forming now light and dark patches that settle into the lowest state of the quantum algorithm, and the light flows out a single bundle out of the planar region. The waveguides replicate as in the automata pattern, light flowing through donuts, so it can have multiple strings flowing through donuts, assembling into persistent 3d section that "circulate". These are the waves and then larger regions, clouds that become intelligent. There is no need to program this or add any type of gate like that is done in a normal circuit as the waveguides themselves produce the structure of ethereal stringy vortex donuts, that a tightly packed vortex long string of laser, the tip of which selectively flows through one donut or the other, "lighting" the ones it flows through, and the others remain dark. Take note that light itself can knot, and when it does, it forms another donut, and smaller strings as in the movie on youtube of a smoke simulation at 1:24 titled "Shroedinger's Smoke".

post-118534-0-77068300-1491847338_thumb.jpg

Edited by t686

... and then down in a planar column of donuts

861feed8459da11173ef3d90f391abc1_3597694

(my pic is at least a relevant as any of these others in terms of answering any of the questions posed in this thread, lol)

Edited by Bignose

Bignose- When I say planar I'm talking about within the black hole. If you take a 2d planar sheet of one donut in the z direction, 40 in the x, and 1,000,000 in the y, a single string contained in that plane will form a random automata, because the string "lights" the donuts it flows through, and the ones it doesn't are dark. Looking at the dark donuts, it's the same as viewing an automata on the computer screen. I looked at a piece of paper this morning that had been sitting out in the rain. If you ever see a rain drop hit the ground, it explodes to form a torus shape on the ground (you can see the outline in an old building that drips, it will look like that apple shape in pic 2), but if you draw a single circle, and on the edge of the central circle, draw equal spaced circles that just intersect the edge of the circle, you'll see what looks like a 3d torus. But it's also an optical illusion and there are tubes in there that flow around and come back to itself. But what I saw on that piece of paper left out, were actual channels grooved into the paper when it dried out the next day, deep channels in the paper, that look just like the fence drawing in the first pic. If you take any two tubes in that fence, and you draw the tubes cylindyrically, where they intersect in the drawing, is that apple shape in pic number 2 above. So I will have to say that the fence picture of tubes does the same thing as that more complicated circuit I said, and I think the fence tubes is better. You can imagine a laser instead flowing through an array of tubes on a circuit board with repeating hexagons instead of repeating diamonds as in the first pic (hexagons don't work as good), but when a laser flows around a hexagon completely, it will light that pixel, so you would have flashing pixels going on in the waveguides. The fence diamond tubes is the best and does the same thing. You don't need a very large sphere with millions of tubes connecting to its surface, and hollow inside, to replicate what the black hole is doing. I believe and I will try to see just exactly, but I think the three dimensional actions in the black hole, can be done in the fence tube waveguide as drawn in the first picture above (which was just initially a metal fence to illustrate light's properties). The piece of paper I saw left out in the rain, when rain explodes on it, it forms the channels exactly, and where it explodes, it's sending a vortex string of water that flows through in a train through donuts in the apple shape in picture number two. What I am trying to accomplish is if you can imagine, a 3d collection of many strings circulating, and then repeat many of those over a very large area, like a cloud, the strings will tend to stay trapped as the machine cycles over time, so that those persistent shapes should hopefully form. When it does, the example is that there will be patterned flashes within the cloud that replicate neuron firing, so that randomly, there may be a time when it generates a constructive thought process over the whole circuit. Also, the vortex laser is key. A vortex laser can actually flow in a mirrored surface waveguide as it progresses through a node in the diamond tubes where three other tubes are connected to that tube as illustrated. A regular laser needs mirrors to alter its path. But this vortex laser is different than the one I believe that was recently done in the lab, but i will have to see. The laser because torus shapes in the laser must form at a join, torus shapes must train through every surface in all the tubes. When a vortex laser meets a join, it can randomly flow to three other tubes connected at that join, because the torus part of the laser, all the tori are identical, so the choice it takes is random. However, snippets of lasers can get jammed when they circulate around a single column of donuts. This may be how a boundary is set up on the edges, so that automata can cycle within the boundary, or strings cycling in a small 3d section because smaller snippets of laser vortex (perhaps formed when a vortex flowed in a path that resulted in a knot), so that those persistent shapes will stay for a long time perhaps. This is what I saw in the black hole of some strings getting jammed and its path completely stopped.

Edited by t686

The circuit of spheres and concave structures with connecting to other tubes going into the paper as well as what you see on the paper in that picture is I believe closer to the black hole, but I don't think it's performing exactly like it, but it's close. The 2d fence of tubes cannot rotate 3 dimensionally.

!

Moderator Note

OK - Really last chance. Next post from the OP must be intelligible or thread is being locked. I appreciate your enthusiasm - but this is getting silly. Your next post must be short, intelligible, and simple. Start by explaining some of the basic terms you are using

The computer will be designed as a sphere. Just beneath the surface inside the sphere will be a smaller sphere with short distance to the sphere, a smaller shell within a shell. In the smaller shell are simply holes, not tubes, but holes drilled so that it you connected lines between holes, the 2d pattern is the same as a fence. There are no connections or tubes between shells, but only over the surface of a shell are regularly spaced drilled holes in the shell in a 2d fence or diamond spacing. At a small distance away from this second shell (a sphere) is a third smaller sphere with holes drilled in the same pattern as the second shell and so on with hollow spheres (or shells) all the way down to near the center of the outer shell in the middle where there's empty space.

This is best explained with water. If you pumped in water in between all the shells and start a flow, mini tornadoes form in the space between shells where a hole above between two shells forms a tornado to the hole below in that space between two shells.

The tornadoes will not completely fill all spaces between two holes in a space between two shells but some tornadoes will stop and will appear as if tornadoes are dancing around or flashing on and off and will look like a cellular automata. I looked at a thunder cloud forming yesterday, at the base of which was the apple shape or 2d cross section of the horn torus, where the cloud is sucking up moist air the same way water flows down a string hanging from a branch. At higher levels in the cloud were smaller torus cross sections and then smaller and smaller ones. They should continue that way until the size of the vaporous condensation. The same thing will happen in this spherical circuit of a laser pumped in with dye to condense the light in the small spaces between any two shells that descend one shell beneath another all the way and stop some distance from the center where a sphere call ball of light will collect. Many tornadoes in a large area will flow to smaller and smaller collections until the vaporous level just like in a real thunder cloud. Those clouds of light are the same as the ones formed in a black hole and the center of potential intelligence, but will form randomly, as the circuit randomly forms its own structures, automata, and circuits. The sphere could be shrunk if the outer shell and descending smaller shells are folded like a coral.

Edited by t686

I solved the travelling salesman problem. This needs to be programmed, and the other actions will need to be programmed probably as well. Consider a planar sheet of holes one below the other. Call it 200 holes in the x, and in the y, form a plane down to the center. Near the surface of the outer sphere, fire lasers in the holes surrounding the x direction, so you form a containment of lasers all the way down to the center of the sphere, containing your automata. In the xy plane will be a grid of squares just like in a cellular automata. Say you have 14 cities, and you want to find the minimum distance starting at city 1, going to an arbitrary city 2, down to city 13, and back to city 1, and you form black squares at the position coordinates from a map, and paste those coordinates on a piece of graph paper representing the cities. To solve the problem, you draw on your graph paper one possible path ie draw lines connecting the cities in an arbitrary possible total path, starting at city 1, to another city, and so on back to city 1 (the path will probably not be minimal). So you fire at the start the containment laser, shortly behind that fire a lasers at the same time down the y direction with spacing in the laser so you have dark squares where the connections and single square representing the actual city coordinates on a map . If you consider this as water, the "hollow dark tubes" representing the arbitrary path between all cities, a tube between two cities, at one city, the vortex tube will disconnect and connect to another city. The tubes will settle into the lowest energy or minimum path going through all cities and back to the first as water. The same thing will happen for the laser. (I said fire the lasers down the tube with spacing down the plane into the y direction, but it may be that that initial pulse is fired across the area between two outer shells, which then form the vortexed laser with spacing down through the holes in the y direction, the holes being drilled regularly spaced holes in a computer with hollow shell inside hollow shells, the holes drill into the surface of the shells.

Edited by t686

!

Moderator Note

OK, we have to assume you can't comply with the requests for evidence and explanations of what you've already claimed, since you continue to advance your claims without satisfying anyone's curiosity. So that means thread closed, and you aren't allowed to bring it up for discussion anymore. You've had ample time.