Maintaining the Integrity Through Perception

Light Reign

What is "proof"? How can proof be one man's experience and then be maintained and accepted by everyone? In order for proof to be beyond doubt and become everyone's it must be able to be experienced and verified by each person individually. There is no other way, without this being the case the proof will suffer breakdowns and allow for alternate interpretations. So it must maintain its integrity within the scope of possible perception. Perception is everything we can imagine and everything we can experience. Perception is key, you will either receive what's to come next or not, but the integrity will hold true and prove itself until your able to perceive everything and nothing.

Don't try thinking while reading this, don't filter a thing but allow the conscious and subconscious to constantly be chasing and receding from one another. Let's choose a starting point, so there is direction. Imagine there being nothing. OK now imagine there being 1 thing. In the absence of anything to compare it to, nothing would very literally be everything. And 1 thing would very literally be nothing. So they are the same thing, but also different. Just these two things 'being' together but also separate formed a third. This whole process then repeated and repeats itself infinitely. We can know this with simple mathematics. Let's apply this scientifically. The '0' dimension is itself, with its own aspect of 'time'. Verification of this is almost too simple to perceive. Eternity can only be eternity if it can be compared to something, which is time. It's existence requires that there be a 1st dimension, but the 1st is independent of the 0 dimension. The 1st has its own aspect which is consciousness. Which can be verified exist because of "unconsciousness". The second dimension is "awareness" which can be verified exists because of things which are "unaware". Now the interaction of our consciousness and awareness turn what is a 2 dimensional plane into a 3 dimensional space in which we can "experience" or "perceive". This is the aspect of our reality that we exist in and can experience in this form. This can be verified very simply. No matter how hard we try, we can know the 'lower' dimensions exist but not experience or perceive them, because doing so will be creating 3 dimensional space. This is done in order to maintain the integrity. Now the 'higher' dimensions can be perceived or experienced but it would be impossible to know. This is a result of our limiter or buffer which is perception. Think of these dimensions in the form of possibilities. Even if we were to somehow influence one possibility over another, there would be nothing in which we could compare it to. The possibility has become reality, and that's all we can perceive. There is no way to verify we have manipulated the process. This is done in order to maintain the integrity. The source out of which we "sprang"(this is a perfect word) is essentially hiding by making an infinite number of copies which maintain the integrity of the first but can be verified that the dimension in which we exist is not the first. There is brilliance in this design. It means we are not the ones who created it all, but it also means we create everything. If your receiving any of this it means our existence was given to us by those before us. They were unconditional and let what will be and is be. We received our existence from them, but our existence is our own in which to create endlessly and fruitfully. And in order to show appreciation to those past whom aren't here and can't be experienced we must be unconditional with what is to come and for those after us. And the past and the future are taking place in this very moment as far and small as we can even perceive. There is never a moment that is the past or is the future, every moment is both. So that means in this moment. This model of our reality answers lot of the mysteries within our Universe. Let's enjoy this moment some more. :)

So we are 1 dimensional beings, the same as the source but also different. The 2nd dimension is created where we "interact" with other 1 dimensional beings. This zone of interaction and ourselves is what makes the 3rd dimension and it's aspect of "awareness". From a perspective in which we can see this "unfolding" happening it would have the shape of a lotus which is blooming. This is important to understand. This is why there is a curvature in "space time". Because the 2nd dimensional plane is literally curved. And to verify the existence of the 2nd as separate of ourselves think of the "two slot test". What we perceive as 'waves' of light and quantum 'particles' are really just a cross section of the particle as it is 'spiraling' between our dimension and the 9 other relevant dimensions we are immediately connected to but separate from ourselves. Each dimension possesses 3 dimensions of their own, of which the '6th' and '9th' share all the same qualities but differ in perception or 'experience'. So 'super position' or 'quantum wave theory' explained very simply. Now let's enjoy what lies beyond the mysterious 'black hole'.

Now in order to maintain the integrity beyond any doubt, this process of everything in a state of 'becoming and unbecoming' must easily explain something which exists but cannot be experienced and does not exist but can be experienced. The truth will always be a paradox which proves itself yet can not be perceived AND doesn't prove anything that can be. This is beautiful design, ensuring the integrity is maintained while at the same time preventing itself from being proven wrong by not making any claims. Now Black holes are focal points at which our Universe and the matter are essentially being broken down into the fundamental 'quantum information' and shared with our 6th and 9th dimensional neighbors. Quantum information can make this journey without a problem. For us it would be impossible

to maintain a state in which any relevant information or our awareness would make the journey. And attempting to do this would result in the creation of 3 dimensional space by our consciousness ahead of our perception. Now every dimension to either side is also one that mirrors each other, the same thing but different. If this one is considered the "time, conscious, awareness, perception(experience)'

The interlocking dimensions would have to be 'eternity, unconscious, unaware, un-perceived(non-experience)" Just a speculation, but that's a result of our limiter perception. It only appears that way, but it is actually has its own existence, because there can never be nothing. Now since we are sharing our 'quantum information' with other dimensions we must also be receiving. Where are these proposed "white holes'? They don't exist in any way in which you can perceive, but we can know this is happening as 'quantum information' travels in and out of our dimension and can be recorded as a wave. As soon as we attempt to perceive this behavior it becomes 'fixed' in our dimension in order to be measured and verify it exists, but to maintain the integrity it produces a replica which is exactly the same but with opposite qualities. We can never escape this behavior in our current experiential existence. It does prove however we can experience it but in a form of existence we can't understand. This model is very simple and highly detailed vs very technical and highly specific.

The physics of of our Universe goes as follows; 0 dimension has an aspect of 'strong nuclear', the 1St dimension that of 'weak nuclear, the 2ND as the 'electric' and 3rd as 'magnetic'. What appears as gravity is just the motion of objective in a magnetically 'levitated' spin due to the influence of the 0 dimension. It is constantly 'chasing and receding' as it continually creates and continually absorbs, feeding itself with itself. I imagine if we're essentially 'receding' from the 0 dimension that each dimension on either side is 'chasing' the 0 dimension. This process is that of an alternator, and it's what creates our perception of 'gravity'. Thank you everyone, please share this information with everyone. This is everything or nothing. Oh and if anyone is interested in how the brain works I'm going to be writing up it's simple yet detailed design in the appropriate forum section. Please join the conversation and ask any questions, but please keep in mind I have no technical knowledge of any of these fields. I do however have a great since of perception and if structured in a simple and detailed format rather than a technical and specific one I easily can absorb it and 'break it down' with fundamental understandings. My name is Light, so when addressing me use it and also give me yours so we can communicate to each other and not just a screen. Thank you!

What is "proof"?

Something that only exists n mathematics and courts of law. Not physics.

Sorry, don't have time to wade through the rest of your Wall'o'Text right now. But a quick glance suggests: "don't post while stoned".

What is "proof"? How can proof be one man's experience and then be maintained and accepted by everyone? In order for proof to be beyond doubt and become everyone's it must be able to be experienced and verified by each person individually. There is no other way, without this being the case the proof will suffer breakdowns and allow for alternate interpretations.

It isn't one man's experience and never has been. Proof is exactly what you said it should be in the next sentence: it must be able to be experienced and verified by each person individually.

Is there anything in particular you doubt is not supported by adequate evidence, but is accepted as mainstream by science?

Admittedly, I didn't read the rest of the post (formatting helps a lot), but I skimmed through it and I don't see anything related to physics. If this is a speculation of yours, it needed to be posted in the speculations section but it also needed to be accompanied by lots of evidence and mathematics. Seeing how there isn't any of that, I predict that it will be closed at some point or another.

Is there anything tangible you can offer?

Haha slow down and spend the 3-4 minutes it takes to read what's in there. It's purposefully structured to weed out the people who say 'no' and pull in the people who say 'yes'. And even if we have difference of opinions on the matter the model I've presented has yet to be proven wrong through peer scrutiny. You can either invest 3-4 min and possibly be a part of something big or worst case you spent 3-4 minutes worth of energy you can refresh with a cheeseburger later. Haha

I've presented has yet to be proven wrong through peer scrutiny.

It doesn't work that way. Somehow everyone seems to think that this is the case, but instead it's the opposite. You are the one who is supposed to make a case and provide tangible evidence. Coincidentally, many of those people also claim that they are onto something big.

I hope you realize why it can't ''just be proven wrong by scrutiny''. If you make a speculation upon speculation and stack them up to make a largely incoherent post, there is nothing to talk about.

If I speculate that there is microscopic goblin cruising somewhere around the solar system and ask you to ''prove it wrong'', you can't. By your logic, it must be correct then.

Actual physics needs to contain mathematics and predictions, something more tangible than what you have provided. Sorry, but I don't need to read the whole post, I can see it's based upon unsupported assertions and claims which may have no basis in reality. Don't take this as an offense. If you take something away from this, I am happy.

Edited by Lord Antares

I understand exactly what your saying. The thing is I have no technical knowledge beyond a baseline. That's why I'm here. Science is all about discovery and keeping an open mind, and to refuse something without any personal investigation into the matter is no different than religious zealots whom refuse everything and know nothing of their own beliefs, people who just receive their values and beliefs from another which loses its integrity. That's been a huge stigma of both communities. Science is trying to work its way down, and religion KS trying to work its way up. Neither one of you will ever find your answer unless you work your way inside, which is the key to everything outside. This is not metaphysical bs, this shit is real. The thing is it will almost be impossible for someone to even perceive what I'm saying if they instantly say no. And that's all there is in our reality, we live in 'yes' reality. 1's and 0's that's essentially it. There is no 'grand unified theory' hahaha there is only an area of 'greying' which takes place, and that's why string theory has a multitude of equations and solutions in order to answer. At least what I said can easily explain phenomena and is all encompassing. If their is no appreciation then their is no love, simple as that. You can either believe you are a small thing within a big thing or believe something big created something small. Both are right and both are wrong. Haha man I'm not religious but maybe open up the Mahabharata or Bible and go over the creation story from a scientific point of view, 'everything and nothing' 'all forms and no form' 'we are but a petal on lotus' the Dogan tribes and their "spiral" which creates in dream consciousness. You probably haven't even heard a word of this, so you don't deserve it. Thank you tho, for just being if nothing else. You are important even if you don't think so yourself.

Science is all about discovery and keeping an open mind, and to refuse something without any personal investigation into the matter is no different than religious zealots whom refuse everything and know nothing of their own beliefs, people who just receive their values and beliefs from another which loses its integrity.

No, it isn't. Science is all about rigor, technicalities and prediction. Refusal without personal investigation is only logical because, even if you don't think so yourself, science is incredibly complicated to build upon. We only have the ability to accept something that we have evidence for and empirical indications that it works. All other beliefs are just that: beliefs.

IThe thing is it will almost be impossible for someone to even perceive what I'm saying if they instantly say no

It doesn't matter if someone is able to understand you or not. Many religious people have mutual understandings of one another's views but it doesn't make them correct. What matters is the truth. The onus is on you to prove that this is somehow useful to science, and not on me or anyone else to believe you.

And that's all there is in our reality, we live in 'yes' reality. 1's and 0's that's essentially it.

Alright.

If their is no appreciation then their is no love, simple as that. You can either believe you are a small thing within a big thing or believe something big created something small. Both are right and both are wrong. Haha man I'm not religious but maybe open up the Mahabharata or Bible and go over the creation story from a scientific point of view, 'everything and nothing' 'all forms and no form' 'we are but a petal on lotus' the Dogan tribes and their "spiral" which creates in dream consciousness. You probably haven't even heard a word of this, so you don't deserve it. Thank you tho, for just being if nothing else. You are important even if you don't think so yourself.

Do you happen to enjoy abuse of substances of the illegal kind? If so, have fun, but there must be more productive ways to spend your time.

You are important even if you don't think so yourself.

Thanks mom.

All in all, you have the chance to learn and expand your views. You will do so by learning science and reading educated threads by educated people here, not by having vivid imagination. At least as far as science is concerned.

Proof is that which serves as evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

Such as...."you will be asked to give proof of your identity"

Some synonyms might be..verification, authentication, confirmation, or even.. validation,

The brain operates like a complex interconnected yet independent network of circuits, where information is stored in a form of fundamental 1's and 0's. Relevant information is sorted to areas in which the compressed stored data and the information meet to form an frame by frame image catalogue which can be accessed when that info becomes relevant. when local circuits are 'completed' this new system creates 'understandings' as a byproduct. Now this larger network of circuits being completed will always produce this 'understanding' when formed, but are separate and so it is possible to complete this larger network independent of the smaller network being completed. This is how the brain works. It's a combination of a preset fundamental database which upon being relevant to new information is combined to form a frame by frame of stored data which has now been enhanced with relevant detail. But I have no neurological background of any sort so it's impossible for me to know this, right? I mean it's not what researchers believe is happening, and since they are professionals and I'm not I'm just wrong. It's impossible to know this without having dedicated myself to this field... the thing is, people like Einstein, Turing, Faraday, Mendel and Srinivasa Ramanujan had no access to any different information that people of their time possessed, and actually most had LESS access to up to date source material or procedural equipment. Yet what separated these people from everyone else is they could perceive something others couldn't. And about the drug use related comments and your demeanor in general it literally shows the types being you are, and that's one that isn't understanding. And because your not an understanding person you will never be able to understand your relationship to this existence and to everything else. The world is changing, and you are not. When you catch a glimpse of the state of the world what do you see? I see change, and I don't need a TV or the internet to see the world. I can see the whole world outside, in families, in cafe's, in school children. Everything is something physical and something not physical, always in a state of "becoming and unbecoming", always two parts that are the same but different, that are together but separate, which together creates a third. This is all there is, this process is mirrored in everything. Sight is not something that your eyes do, it's something your mind does. It just uses your eyes as a focal point to absorb the quantum information. I was trying to give this information away and it's not appreciated. I wanted nothing for this, I just wanted a world that wasn't locked by constantly saying no. I wanted one where all people would receive this information and would know it was true. I will give it to them then, in order to maintain its integrity.

the model I've presented has yet to be proven wrong through peer scrutiny.

You haven't presented a model. Is there one experimentally testable idea in this drivel? No.

There is nothing to be proven wrong. There is no science here.

This is how the brain works. It's a combination of a preset fundamental database which upon being relevant to new information is combined to form a frame by frame of stored data which has now been enhanced with relevant detail. But I have no neurological background of any sort so it's impossible for me to know this, right?

It is not how the brain works. And, as you admit, you have no basis for thinking this. It is just stuff you have made up. A fairy tale.

I mean it's not what researchers believe is happening, and since they are professionals and I'm not I'm just wrong.

It has nothing to to with them being "professionals". It is the fact that they use evidence to come to conclusions about how the brain works.

It's impossible to know this without having dedicated myself to this field... the thing is, people like Einstein, Turing, Faraday, Mendel and Srinivasa Ramanujan had no access to any different information that people of their time possessed

1. It is ridiculous to compare the meaningless word salad you have posted with the work of these people.

2. They had all studied and thoroughly understood the subject before attempting to make advances. Unlike you making ignorant pronouncements.

I didn't know that the human brain stores information in the form of 0s and 1s.

It doesn't.

This is how the brain works. It's a combination of a preset fundamental database which upon being relevant to new information is combined to form a frame by frame of stored data which has now been enhanced with relevant detail. But I have no neurological background of any sort so it's impossible for me to know this, right?

Right.

Which is why you should sit quietly and actually listen to people who do know what they are talking about. When you have done that for a few years you might become qualified to discuss these things sensibly.