A 3D Animation That Compares the Scale of the Smallest Known Particles to the Universe Itself

zapatos

A 3D animation by [/size]Reigarw Comparisons measures the scale of the [/size]smallest known particles to the size of the universe itself, scaling up incrementally through subatomic particles, cells, animals, buildings, planets, galaxies, and even possible parallel universes in one continuous shot.[/size]

http://laughingsquid.com/a-3d-animation-that-compares-the-scale-of-the-smallest-known-particles-to-the-universe-itself/

Interesting but kind of misleading.

How does one estimate the size of elementary particles ?

You can get a 'scaling' factor based on their energy equivalence, but to assign a size other than 'point-like', you have to assume that they're made of something, and can be split into smaller pieces. But then electrons, neutrinos and quarks wouldn't be elementary, would they ?

This is gonna sound very impatient and maybe overly discerning on my part, by I can't not share it. LOL. I began to watch the video with much anticipation as I really dig that sort of thing. But couldn't handle the narrators accent. What was that awful lingua? It just annoyed me beyond toleration so I had to shut it down after about one minute. Sorry. Thanks though.

Edited by Velocity_Boy

This is gonna sound very impatient and maybe overly discerning on my part, by I can't not share it. LOL. I began to watch the video with much anticipation as I really dig that sort of thing. But couldn't handle the narrators accent. What was that awful lingua? It just annoyed me beyond toleration so I had to shut it down after about one minute. Sorry. Thanks though.

No volume control? I never heard a word since I was not wearing my hearing aid but there was plenty of visual and textual nformation, rendering hearing unnecessary.

Excellent Zapatos.

Edited by StringJunky

• 1 month later...