Is Einstein's relatively is connected with Time Dilation Machines + Objects?

William Adams2

Hey , Dear people, scientist,

I was wondering how much is it connected to time dilation machine or a time travellers machine is relevant to Einstein's relativity........

I have done soo many years to build up a Time dilation machine.....and have done many experiments for it...

And at last I have little bit found a question,that really how..do people in the society looks about relativity and time dilation......

And I need a more question my dear scientists, can anyone get a formula to connect this objects together

"Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities

An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities

A cooling and X-ray venting system

Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock

Four main cesium clocks"

And can anyone give me a correct logical way to connect this object together to make a time dilation in surface near us, not in high speed travel objects...Einstein told that high speed objects make time dilation...that's not I m telling...I need to solve the problem about what's happening to surface is spin with high speed and the connection with that in a formula to gravitational fields + magnetic fields connection to time dilation and my objects....I have a logical thinking on my mind...but I cant connect these object together in a sequence cuz not a theory is build up with any Einstein s theories....can anyone is interested in time dilation and pro on it. make me a discussion here...thanks, let's make future,☺ William Adams, University of Texas, PhD.

Edited by William Adams2

Time dilation is part of Einstein's relativity. It has nothing to do with time travel as depicted in science fiction.

I think most people are unaware of time dilation, even though they use GPS and are affected by relativity on a daily basis.

Yes, Mr Swan....

I know what are you telling.....that's y I told this problem is not between...normal day to day objects..that effectes time dilation...I need to and I have a theory that is...if a object is spin with high speed..even less than..light speed...it may effect the Surface of space and time....going to make a great magnetic and gravitational waves spin out..in my experiments I saw that...that time dilation is effected the other objects near the....high speed spinning object.....( the object list I mentioned is the way to make a thing like that) but I don't know how is it connected with Relativity .....he only explained about the high speed object only..not about the surface...can u know my problem again and give me a good answer for it think about the connection between gravity and magnetic fields and space time connection of that objects I mentioned again...is it the start of time travel? Or is it a another theory that can be develop, kind regards, Williams

Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities

Where are you getting the two singularities from?

And can anyone give me a correct logical way to connect this object together

You need a two-port frobulator, preferably the model with the built-in dynamic vortex control. You will need a suitable power source. One of these might do:

htip_back_to_future_mr_fusion_replica.jp

You can find them cheap on eBay, but you might need to replace the flux capacitor.

William Adams, University of Texas, PhD.

Do you work there as a janitor?

Or is your PhD in psychoceramics?

Yes, Mr Swan....

I know what are you telling.....that's y I told this problem is not between...normal day to day objects..that effectes time dilation...I need to and I have a theory that is...if a object is spin with high speed..even less than..light speed...it may effect the Surface of space and time....going to make a great magnetic and gravitational waves spin out..in my experiments I saw that...that time dilation is effected the other objects near the....high speed spinning object.....( the object list I mentioned is the way to make a thing like that) but I don't know how is it connected with Relativity .....he only explained about the high speed object only..not about the surface...can u know my problem again and give me a good answer for it think about the connection between gravity and magnetic fields and space time connection of that objects I mentioned again...is it the start of time travel? Or is it a another theory that can be develop, kind regards, Williams

We wear caps and sleeves use complete sentences at this level.

If an object spins with high speed there will be time dilation. That's been experimentally confirmed (in a manner similar to the Pound-rebka experiment, only using a centrifuge). You will get the magnetic waves you predict if the object is charged. Not sure about gravitational, though. I don't think you have the right conditions for a quadrupole.

Magnetic fields and gravity do not have any inherent connection. They are completely different interactions.

Where are you getting the two singularities from?

You need a two-port frobulator, preferably the model with the built-in dynamic vortex control. You will need a suitable power source. One of these might do:

htip_back_to_future_mr_fusion_replica.jp

You can find them cheap on eBay, but you might need to replace the flux capacitor.

Do you work there as a janitor?

Or is your PhD in psychoceramics?

Mind your words Mr strange! 2 magnetic housing units are make to make a spin of gravitational force in high..speed...if you don't know anything about this topic plz don't make any hash quotes.....I have necessary qualifications needed....its not a prob......we need not to make this units ....i have done all..the dilation machine here at all..and it have worked for several times..and sometimes not..thats y..i m asking the society..."What is the connection with gravity and magnetic force to non moving objects near high speed spinning wheels..near light speed..is there any time dilation to the surface of time and space?" It's the question..plz.identify the quiz and answer this problem, Thx, Williams

We need to make a logical and mathematical proven theory to make the thing a law of physics..if you help..your names would be going too.

Yes, I can prove it more..with..images....y did you moved it to speculations????? This is just the start. In the start...we can't put all the thing !! Ahhh y u don't understand....read only...my posts..some people put hash unwanted quotes here.....i ll give evidence...in soon...i got more more evidence...plz get it back to..main forums.., ThX, William

Hi everyone again 😀 Some people told that,my explanation is un realistic...soo I m here back to explain how my objects make a time dilation on the surface near us..👌

This problem is actually the most difficult part of time travel. Although some of your assumptions about matter displacement are a bit off, the problem is real. Inside the displacement unit are a series of very sensitive clocks and gravity sensors. This system is called the VGL (variable gravity lock)

Basically, the unit takes a reading of the local gravity and samples it during the trip in pulses. If the gravity is too far off, the unit stops or reverses itself to the last sample period where the readings were correct. If there is some sort of failure, the unit shuts down and drops out to where ever you may be. before the unit leaves a worldline, it takes a base reading of the local gravity and adjusts the Tipler sinusoid to lock into that position. Although the temporal physics of this statement are wrong, in effect, it holds you to the Earth. During travel, it periodically checks to see that the field has not varied. If it does, it stops and reverses course or drops out at that point. Buildings and other terrain features are avoided in the same way. The unit must be stationary during operation due to the sensitivity of the gravity sensors. Any motion with an acceleration component would throw the gravity measurement from the singularities off. My time dilation machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.The computer system is connected to the unit through an electrical bus. There are actually three computers linked together that take the same signals from the gravity senors and clocks. They use a Borda error correcting protocol that checks the integrity of the data and trips the VGL system.in a sense you do *dial in* a date and the computer system controls the distortion field. At maximum power, the unit I have is capable of traveling about 10 years an hour

there are 2 singularities in the unit. The gravity field is manipulated by three factors that affect it in distinct ways. Adding electric charge to the singularities increases the diameter of the inner event horizons. Adding mass to the singularities increases the area of gravitational influence around the singularities. Rotating and positioning the polar axis of the singularities affects and alters the gravity sinusoid.Miniaturizing the clocks and sensors, creating clever ways to vent x-rays and creating a computer system dependable enough to calculate the changes required to the field were the main challenges.

here the security systems in place:

One, it has a code that must be entered correctly. Second, and probably more effective now, the unit cannot be used by anyone who cant add and substract.

The measurement for worldline divergence is an observation variable isolated to the distortion unit. An effective analogy would be a gravity radar. The units sensors take a snapshot of the local gravity around the unit before a flight. During travel, this baseline is periodically checked to make sure there are no major changes in the environment that would cause a catastrophic mass failure (brick wall appearing from nowhere). The percentage of VGL divergence from one worldline to another is a calculated guess by the three computers that control the unit based on its starting point. It is useless in describing characteristics of individual worldlines.

Thanks, William Adams, Uni.Texas , PhD

swansont re your post#7.

I am very interested in time dilation related to spinning objects (eg centrifuge), ie due to mass.

This makes good sense to me. Actually this is a pet area of mine.

Have u (or someone else here) a link or something i can google.

In the past i found a few vague reports by Podkletnov (a crank), & DePalma who was a crank (deceased).

I found stuff on transverse Doppler, which is similar (but perhaps not exactly what i am looking for), but i would be interested in any such link anyhow.

• 1 month later...

You are ''playing'' with time dilation but did not know it was a part of relativity then later on said along the lines of relativity works with high speeds and not a surface confirming you knew about time dilation was relativity to begin with.