Revolutionary motor

nomanoba

Sorry to appear evasive but you know the score e.g.; no patent yet. However, I'd like to let you all know how an expensive, complex, fragile, low output motor became Nomanoba 7. It originally had 47 parts, 34 of them moving at one time or another. The build cost was around £1,000, so I finally came to the decision that it wasn't worth the monetary risk. I was feeling a little crestfallen, when my partner, who is far from dumb, came out with this little gem. "Couldn't you use the case as the bit that goes round" Within 5 minutes of getting over my hysterical laughing fit, Nomanoba had shed 42 parts, and hey presto, all the fragile expensive high maintenance parts were no more.

To answer a few questions: There is a winding, but not in a coil shape, and it's quite small in comparison to the overall motor. There are 5 moving parts because the power transfer system just happens to hold everything in place, it was purely accidental...it sort of invented itself.

The electronics, if you can call them that, are not used in any other existing electric motor, because the "Bonkers" wheel I invented determined the electronics. The reason why in 40 years I'd never sussed how to make it work, was that the mechanics had to come first. The poster that suggested I might have reinvented the wheel was not too far off the truth.

I don't have a problem financing a patent (search already done) so hopefully all will be revealed in early May. I will however show "Nomanoba" (internals hidden) on Youtube in about four weeks time.

"Nomanoba" is not my number one invention, that title belongs to "Norepo" which is a propulsion system that could be used for interplanetary travel. To be honest, I'm using "Nomanoba" to gain some respect, that I can, at a later date, offer "Norepo" as an alternative to conventional rocket power. I'm a retired car cleaner with no letters after my name, so you can imagine some of the responses I've had, the most common being "Go away weirdo" but I have a belief system that raises me above all that, so I will keep focused until someone listens.

And with that thought, all I can say is that I am truly humbled by your interest, especially as you all know I am without education or qualifications.

Thank you.

Edited by nomanoba

I don't have a problem financing a patent (search already done) so hopefully all will be revealed in early May. I will however show "Nomanoba" (internals hidden) on Youtube in about four weeks time.

!

Moderator Note

So it seems this discussion is premature. When you're ready, PM a staff member and we can re-open this. If you post your video, remember that you also need to post a summary so members can be involved without having to watch the video.

Thread closed.