White stars, multiple blue spots in eye - retina problem?

I'm 19. Just 2 weeks ago, i remember seeing a white flash/spot in my right eye a few times a day, this one was rather large than the ones i get now, and it lasted longer about 3 seconds. It would move as i moved my eye. Now, i get these white flash/spots in my vision constant all day, but they'll last briefly and are smaller.

These blue lights will arrive especially when i look away from my laptop screen at the wall, or if i indirectly point my sight toward a light source. I'll get multiple of these blue spots that will stick like dead flies and last indefinitely. They'll appear strongest when i move my eyes or blink. Not just blue, but mostly other white spots. For example if you stare at a bulp long enough, it'll stick to you like a camera flash. I These particular white spots aren't like the last, they seem like the blue spots except white.

The white/blue STARS how ever are the spots that are worrying me. First it was the white flash, then a few days followed blue large spots. I also believe i can experience 'shaking' in my vision, i don't know if it's my pounding heartbeat but my vision is not stabilized.

Thank you, please get back to me!