Quantum bubble

simonjb3

How simple it would be to unify physics if massless energy could create mass.

Imagine the big bang as quantum bubble spewing out fundamental energy particles that were massless.

Inflation would be no problem as they could quantum leap faster than light.

There would be no issue with gravity as it wouldn’t exist in a massless universe.

As the fundamental energy particles began to cool they would bond together to form sub atomic particles and then atoms.

Any fundamental energy particles that didn’t bond would form back ground radiation.

The atomic forces and speeds of electrons, protons and neutrons would create ‘motion mass’, this would facilitate gravity and stars could be born.

How simple it would be if mas was really ‘motion mass’, created from massless energy.

First, welcome to the forum. I am glad to see you are interested in science and have some imaginative ideas. [i will repeat the comments I made in the other thread, for the benefit of anyone who didn't see that.]

How simple it would be to unify physics if massless energy could create mass.

Well, mass and energy are equivalent. So energy can be converted into mass. For example, a photon can turn into an electron and a positron. Or, more significantly, nearly all the mass of protons and neutrons comes from the energy holding them together, not from the mass of the quarks they are made of.

Imagine the big bang as quantum bubble spewing out fundamental energy particles that were massless.

That is not how the big bang model works. Your description sounds like the is this "quantum bubble" in empty space. In the big bang model, instead, space has always been completely (and homogeneously) full of matter and energy. But space has expanded so that the matter and energy has cooled over time.

Inflation would be no problem as they could quantum leap faster than light.

There is no way for particles (with or without mass) to move faster than light.

There would be no issue with gravity as it wouldn’t exist in a massless universe.

But mass and energy are equivalent so the energy of a system contributes to its gravitation.

How simple it would be if mas was really ‘motion mass’, created from massless energy.

I don't know what "motion mass" is. But it really isn't that simple.